1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Rankup notes from voting?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CreeperCristi, Jul 30, 2015.

?

Want this to be a thing?

1. YES! I need a rankup sooner or later!

37.5%
  2. Meh, ok

4.2%
  3. Nein

12.5%
  4. I see flaws in this...

45.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreeperCristi

CreeperCristi Popular Meeper

Ok so when you clicked on this thread, immediately you're going to -1 for some odd reason

But let me explain first, its pretty simple, all you do is vote and be some lucky soul an win a rankup note!; And it'd have to be an extremely low chance like 0.01% or something? Somehow (in my opinion) it will work, if somebody could help me out with this suggestion I'd appreciate it :)

Though, it does not have to be a note, it can be automatically be attained to avoid scamming OR making duplicates, if need be

-Cristi

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    LadyCassandra likes this.
  2. SwagUnitedFC

SwagUnitedFC Well-Known Meeper

Or you can vote hardcore for a whole month and get a rank upgrade.

3. CreeperCristi

The point is, this is for people who don't really have that sort of time to just go on an vote literally every single time; Plus is rarely they give out ranks at the end of each month anyway (In my perspective); And like I said, it should be an extremely low chance so it can happen on rare occasions

4. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Couldn't people just dupe the note and make tons of rankups?

5. CreeperCristi

6. Methul

Methul Popular Meeper

All of the notes would just be sold to Supremes to rank up to Ultimates.... Also something like this had been suggested some time ago where you would gain points over time which could be used to earn a rank(which was denied) and I don't think that the staff would be willing to do this.

7. nath.banana

nath.banana Popular Meeper

Exclusives could get spawners...

8. sackboy000

sackboy000 Popular Meeper

How about nope? As much as I want ult, this isn't gonna work, there are SO many flaws in this, selling notes to different ranks give you different amounts of money, if its auto, what would ults get? Helper? And what does mods/ helper get? S-mod? ( And admins get owner, heheh ), btw the duping issue isn't that hard even with notes, just ban whoever is seen as duping.

9. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

It would have to be a 0.001% chance. With a server with at least 1,000+ a day (more or less) someone will bound to get it once every 2-3 days.

What would happen if an ult got it? They won't be able to rank up.

sackboy000 likes this.
  10. sackboy000

Tbh I already said that XD

SX1 likes this.
  11. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

You ninja'd me about the Ult issue. ;-;

sackboy000 likes this.
  12. sackboy000

And that post as well XD

SX1 likes this.
  13. __BloodSeeker__

__BloodSeeker__ Popular Meeper

First off +1 and second off... you guys aren't looking at this the right way... if we have this it would make things a lot less pay2win... Btw my suggestion is you can win random ranks and if you already have that rank or higher you would just recieve nothing... Another suggestion is make it so you can only win like vip-exc or like vip and premium.

CreeperCristi likes this.
  14. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

Maybe if you do win it and you were Ult, you would win 1 mil, because that was the value of the rank in meebles

CreeperCristi likes this.
  15. CreeperCristi

It's worth a lot more than that...

For me, Elite -> Supreme is about 3-4mil in Meebles (At least I think so, correct me if I'm wrong)

16. Klitch

Klitch

No. Would take away a large portion of donations that greatly help the server function well.

benster82 and SX1 like this.
  17. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

No its around 1 mil for VIP and Premium

18. Methul

Methul Popular Meeper

How would this even benefit the server? If there is a 1 in 10,000 chance of players earning a free rank upgrade the odds of getting the upgrade would be so slim that players probably wouldn't even bother(if you voted every single day for a year, your odds of getting a free rank upgrade would be roughly 1 in 10).

Also to put this into prospective, on one voting site I saw the total number of votes for one month to be in the 5,000's.

19. werejoshguy

werejoshguy Well-Known Meeper

The fly note, what if an ult gets it? You ppl talking bout ults points are invalid. They would just sell the note to someone and get some money for it. Also, it would just upgrade your rank to the next rank so if a premium gets it and sells it to a VIP, the VIP receives premium instead of jumping to exclusive.
    +1 from me

20. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

You forget that ultimates could literally sell to supreme to maximize their profits. Think of it like this: If an ult got a rank up note they could and will sell it to supremes for 6m - 10m (or whatever the current economy is atm) They wouldn't just sell a rank up note for 1m to a vip if they can make 6x - 10x more of a profit. This will really hurt the server when it all adds up.

of course, that is if you're selling it from an ult point of view

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.