1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ranks Worth Yer Money.

Discussion in 'Donator Guides' started by mrli1, Apr 3, 2014.

1. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

Hi. Just wanted to say that most ranks are worth less then they cost, at least in a lot of meeper's opinions. I will give a recollection of all the ranks and see if they are worth it. Let's begin:
    VIP: This rank has the most basic set of perms, for example /tpa, /back, and your expected ability to join a full server. I'd say worth it for 10$.

Prem: Well, I actually really loved having this rank. It has your first disguise, which is always fun! (Pig) You also get to save thousand of m00bles by never having to eat again; /feed or /eat! I'd say more then worth it for 20$

Exc: Oh, boy... Anyways, This rank has minimal perks. We get /recipe, but that should be for citizen. (Noobs don't know what they're doing, you know) 2 more disguises, which is kind of cool, and /heal. I'd say not worth it for 40$, maybe 30 would be a bit better.

Elite: All Glory! First, we get spawners. That should be cool. But meep gave us even more! We have /fix, so we can get broken items fixed in an instant! (Great for PvP, BTW) A few more, we get like 5 more disguises and even /hat. I'd definitely say it's worth the 80$.

Supreme: Meh. /blaze and a few more dis's. /spawner, too. I'd say worth a little less then 160$.

Ult: /fly and 100 sethomes? Yeah, that's your last rank right there. Slime as another Dis, more /spawners,
    Probably worth around 280 instead of 320$.

Anyways, those are my opinion on the rank costs of ModernMeep. Feel free to post your opinion below!

2. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

I agree with you. Ultimate is way too much money and so is supreme... If they were cheaper I would get supreme but since they aren't, I'm staying with elite forever

JumboSkills and stevecrazy like this.
  3. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

:jimlad:

4. Jusquan

Jusquan Active Meeper

...really? Stop complaining! It is called a "donation" for a reason. I (JonnehboiDaMon) donated in November thinking it was just a donation. I was very happy to realize I got perks too! (I was a noob thinking that Fuzzlr gave out all ranks at first)

5. xXJoshXx

xXJoshXx Popular Meeper

Yeah I will get elite soon, I have done my research and concluded that this is probably the best rank for your money. Ult is more for recognition even though /fly is a huge advantage
    I personally think that the best ranks are premium and elite. Ultimate is as well, although it's not worth as much
    However this is a donation and it helps the server. These are just simply the best perks for the money
    The bottom line; It's a donation. It helps the server.
    Donate today! *toothpaste smile*

Scoutforlive, Jiltism and Cascade1324 like this.
  6. stevecrazy

stevecrazy Well-Known Meeper

Step 1: Buy Supreme
    Step 2: Realise you just wasted $80
    Step 3: Rage quit
    Step 4: Get banned for stating your opinion about Supreme
    Step 5: Enjoy my lifestyle

Cascade1324 likes this.
  7. xXJoshXx

xXJoshXx Popular Meeper

Lol #sotrue
    Even though i don't have supreme, nice how to though

8. Superminecra

Superminecra Celebrity Meeper

Elite is probaly the best rank to buy considering /fix and spawners

9. kwildes

kwildes Well-Known Meeper

I have to say, i would appreciate if the prices for supreme and ultimate were brought down, but that is the staff's job. However I do think that the prices for the other ranks are pretty reasonable. And i do enjoy the perks you get with Premium, I never have to buy food again! :p

10. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

If you change the prices, it will only anger the people who have already donated. Just saying.
    The system works fine.

CanadianH0b0, benster82 and SirCallow like this.
  11. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

I'd love to someday get ultimate. However, this is probably beyond what I can actually afford in Meebles even if I saved up for 10 years. Sooo, I'm just hoping to oneday get 'leet.

Cherrykit likes this.
  12. andrewrobins

Although I understand it is a hell of a lot of money to raise. It creates an achievable goal in the game to work hard for those meebles. Which in the future you can trade for said rank. This in turn creates a fun, exciting and pleasurable feeling that is enticing to the gamer.
    I would have appreciated the rank i have now so much more if I had earned it in game. Rather than using my r/l money. Pay to win is sometimes a good thing but it doesn't make you feel like you have accomplished anything.
    It may sound strange but I'm jealous of the fact you have something to work towards.

13. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Are you an ult?

Cherrykit likes this.
  14. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

help me get ranks then ;)

As for the idea, it's fine how it is.

SirCallow likes this.
  15. andrewrobins

That i am :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 16, 2014, Original Post Date: Jun 16, 2014 ---
    Here have a lollipop!.
    [​IMG]

SirCallow likes this.
  16. Muunkee

close enough. <3

Scoutforlive and SirCallow like this.
  17. 1_3

1_3 Meeper

Seems like a good post. the Admins need to take a look at this

18. Muunkee

The last post on this thread
    was almost
    two years ago

Pmx728 likes this.
  19. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Eh, like Andrew said most ults would get mad if the price was lowered now. I mean, after all it's a donation. Whenever I go to this hip burger place they sell these plastic bracelets that cost 10 dollars but the money goes to St. Jude's hospital. When you donate for a cause or for anything, in reality your not seeking to gain much but to support whatever you're donating for. In the bigger picture, your donation usually is around what you gain from it, but the point is to support it not to earn or profit from it.

20. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

lol that necro