1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Random Ban (No idea what happened)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by zoe_rosicki, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoe_rosicki

zoe_rosicki Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Zoe_Rosicki
    When you were banned: Doesn't say
    Reason: Paypal Chargeback (I didn't)
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: Consol
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Hey, ya'll. So I was gone all summer and I came back from my trip to Boston, and earlier I loaded up Meepcraft to check on my town, when I saw a message. It went a bit like this

Ban:paypal Chargeback
    By console

Ok so I was like what? Cause I didn't know what a Paypal chargeback or whatever was. So naturally I googled it and it said when someone takes back something they bought with a Paypal account. Im 13..... I don't own a paypal account. So I thought for a minute, and I think I know what happened. Right before summer, this guy was advertising in chat that he was buying upgrades for meebles. I've already done this twice with other people, since my parents won't let me use their money. And he upgraded me to exclusive, all was well, I played happily on meepcraft. Then I traveled a lot this summer, and didn't touch minecraft once. That guy must have done that chargeback thing, and figured I'd get the blame cause it was to my account. I came back today and I was banned. Please do one of those rollback things, and go see to the chat that it was that guy who bought it for me. Thanks! I forgot his name, but you could probs find out!

Best regards, Zoe!

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

When someone charges back a donation, it costs the server not only your rank cost but an additional $20 fee. Even if it was someone else who did it, that fee has to be repaid before you can be unbanned. :( I'll bring this to the attention of an admin who can find out who charged back your rank and tell you what you need to do next.

3. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

I am getting money soon, and would like to help you. Are you willing to pay me 1 million when you get unbanned if I pay this $20 chargeback fee?

Cherrykit and scoowby like this.
  4. zoe_rosicki

zoe_rosicki Meeper

Thank you all! I understand why you guys need to get the money. Real life scam is illegal and serious. I have a preposition, maybe you could find out the person using rollback, ban them and tell them the only way to get unbanned is to pay the chargeback fee.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 1, 2014 ---
    Maybe we could work something out, as long as you don't chargeback that chargeback fee

OP_XuanWei and scoowby like this.
  5. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

I don't use a paypal account. Don't worry :p

6. zoe_rosicki

zoe_rosicki Meeper

Ok maybe, I just really want this guy to have to pay the price, so he doesn't do this to more people which I know he has.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 1, 2014 ---
    Oh also, the purchase might have been from my brothers account, check the history on there I don't remember. The account is the_bub

7. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Hello, I have paid your chargeback fee. Welcome back to the server @zoe_rosicki !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.