1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Quiet0Death Ban Appeal, Number 2....

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Delta, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delta

Delta Meeper

Hello staff of Meepcraft, I would like to appeal for the ban on Quiet0Death again, my friend asked everyone (/shout) and someone said I could appeal in a week, I asked Sjoe (the guy who banned me) and he said 1 month, Its been around 2 weeks and I was wondering if I could be unbanned anytime soon? I promise to NEVER use the Xray Texturepack again and to play legit and make it fun for everyone. If this is denied, will I have the right to re appeal in a month? Thanks~Quiet0death.

Reason: Xray
    Time: Perm
    Banner: Sjoe
    Reason To Unban: I love this server very much and hope to donate as many of my friends do, this is a minecraft server that I actually enjoy and I also love the community, Hope you take this appeal into consideration, I completely understand if you decide not unban and deny it because Xray was a Serious offence, Thank you again staff of Meepcraft, Quiet0Death

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

If Sjoe said wait for one month, that means wait for one month, not two weeks. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.