1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Quest Journal QoL and Custom Mob xp

Discussion in 'Completed' started by IFartOnChilren, Apr 15, 2020.

1. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hey. The following suggestion is going to go over two topics because I didn't wanna flood the suggestion forum with 2 posts at the same time. So here it is:

Quest Journal:

For whatever reason, the text color on a majority of the journal entries is yellow. Its very difficult to read. For instance, try to read the following sentence.

Reading text in yellow is very difficult to read and I get that its fun to have vibrant colors but it really hurts my eyes. Why not blue, or purple?

Custom Mob XP:

Currently most (can't say all as I don't know completely if this is true) custom mobs don't give any xp when they get killed. Would it be too OP if they did?

That is all, have a good one.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  2. jcbetro1011

jcbetro1011 Celebrity Meeper

3. Blazetop

Blazetop Popular Meeper

4. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

+1, don't understand why they don't drop exp (Some don't drop in Jungle and most don't drop in Mountain).

IFartOnChilren likes this.
  5. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2020 ---
    Custom mob exp added, do /quest for an equivalent to /quests journal that's easier to read