1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/pwarp Pwarps

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by Bobbybluedragon, Jul 15, 2018.

?

Should I continue expanding this idea to special types of towns and other things like such?

1. Yes.

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Bobbybluedragon

Bobbybluedragon Popular Meeper

I do understand I am currently banned (read up on that In the ban appeals) But, I really do hope that gets all cleared up. Whether it does or doesn't I will talk to someone about continuing this plan to if you want to do it don't base it on that.

SO I've started a pwarp called Pwarps and it is a collection of player's pwarps that are displayed for everyone to view and look at what all meep has to offer. I have gotten quiet a few done and displayed but, if you haven't gotten yours up yet please rely to this and tell me the name of the warp and a little bit about it. If you see me ingame I will get everything figured out then and get everyone's pwarps posted! please use /pwarp pwarps as much as you'd like it is all free and have a wonderful meeping. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know down below!

Pmx728, iKitten, qazini and 1 other person like this.
  2. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I attempt to keep an up-to-date list of all pwarps on this forums page so I suggest you watch the page to better keep your pwarp up-to-date: Pwarps

Some other forums pages with the same goals are Pwarp List For Everyone and Pwarp Sorter (Database) (which actually links to this page: Meepcraft Pwarps ).

If I could suggest something: Allow pwarp owners to choose what goes on the sign's comment lines. Whether you have them pay a fee to help support the project or not is up to you.

Pmx728, iKitten, Math_Pro and 2 others like this.
  3. Bobbybluedragon

Bobbybluedragon Popular Meeper

I have been allowing any shop owner the opportunity to write their own descriptions if they would like to do so. And when I get unbanned in 7 days I will probably go through all the lists and check for valid pwarps

SuperDyl likes this.
  4. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Thank you bobby, very cool.

SuperDyl likes this.