1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/Pwarp Bullion!

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Adam34falcon, May 8, 2018.

1. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

/Pwarp Bullion
    /Pwarp Bullion is a precious metals and collectibles shop. On the second floor of my shop, you will find the collectible shop with player heads and rare items. On the bottom floor, you will find the precious metals shop. Now, the precious metals shop can be confusing for someone new to investing in precious metal bullion. I am selling gold, silver, and platinum by the ounce.
    Let me explain this, if silver is $18 an ounce in real life, then I will sell one ounce of silver for $18 plus a small premium of $1 on MeepCraft. If silver then rises to $20 an ounce and you want to sell what you have bought before, you will be paid $19 an ounce. The system I made is basically just a bullion shop like in real life but in MeepCraft. Please note that there are different premiums for the different metals.
    Gold = $35 Premium
    Silver = $1 Premium
    Platinum = $20 Premium
    Palladium = $15 Premium
    There are two ways to pay for the precious metals. The first way to pay is to pay me (Adam34falcon) directly and show me proof if I am not online at the time (please send me a screenshot of forums for proof of payment). Then, please send me a message through /mail, /msg, or on forums and tell me what metal(s) you want to buy and how much of them you want to buy (you can either tell me a specific amount of ounces or a % of the money that you paid me). The second way to pay is to put gold in the hopper located on the bottom floor of /Pwarp Bullion. Please use one of the anvils there to rename your gold blocks or ingots to your IGN and what type of metal you would want to buy. If you want to purchase multiple types of metals, please separate your gold into groups so I know how much of what metal you want. For example, if I wanted platinum and silver, I would put in the amount of gold I want to use to buy silver (let's say I want 64 gold blocks worth of silver) in the anvil and then I would rename it to "Adam34falcon - Silver". I would do the same for the amount of gold that I want to use to buy platinum.
    Finally, I will find out how many ounces you get I will round to the nearest ten cents. Any extra money will be sent back to you. I am keeping a record of when you bought the metals, how much you bought them for, and what the price was for the time you bought it. The records will be kept in a book on MeepCraft and also online in a spreadsheet for safe keeping. Please be aware that I am not giving you any physical item to protect against scamming and to make things more simple. (There are also Information Guides at /Pwarp Bullion if you want to read this in Minecraft). If you have any questions then please do not be afraid to contact me. Thanks!

iKitten, bloodyghost, cooey and 3 others like this.
  2. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

This is very cool.

bloodyghost and Adam34falcon like this.
  3. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

This seems like a fun investment. How often will the metal values be updated?

4. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

So, whenever somebody wants to possibly buy or sell the metals, I can give them the price (which is the spot price of the metal + the premium, and if you would like I can also update it here on the forums. :)