1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

PS4 :p Add meh

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Burritoh, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

image.jpeg ._. Welp got a PS4 recently. "Burritoh, what the heck man ya should've waited until (insert console that will be released soon here) instead of a ps4 man >.<" "Burritoh you're a little late"

1. .-. I'll get the new PS and Xbox when it comes out but I didn't like my xbox anymore and I just was not gonna get Xbox one s.. It does nothing but do the same thing that Xbox one does except look smaller and hold more momory which I'm not gonna use. (At least that what I've heard)

2. Didn't like my xbox anymore, my friends had PS4. Shocking Ik I have friends.

3. Anyone wanna add me ;-; cuz I is all alone.
    Friend(s): you should've gotten a PS4.
    Me: *buys PS4*
    Friends: *busy 24/7*

:( they actually have a life so to say and I do not.

I've got GTA V, BO3, Uncharted 4, the last of us remastered and I can buy anything that's on PlayStation store .-. Watch no one reply to this. Oh and I can buy some add ons or DLC or whatever if someone recommends it : p anyone recommend ANYTHING or wanna add me?? DM gamertag or whatever or comment.

>.> I swear no one will even comment.
    • • • •

EDIT: congratz on updates, etc guys. : p neato, I might get on sometime. For now I'm stalking forums.

2. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

If those are 3 month / 1 year psn subscriptions, Sony is going to be increasing those prices (3 month = $24.99 and 12 month = $59.99) 1 month is still $9.99. In the long run, you saved money.

SX1NubstickSX is my standard account, You'll probably see me more on this account than my next account I'll be making. (I also play a lot of Overwatch)
    I will be making a new account as well that you can also add:
    FrozenAntiFreeze(#) Because I am pretty sure that username is already taken :<

Burritoh likes this.
  3. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

I don't really play my PS4 that much, since i got a new pc, that's all i really play. But if i think of it i will add you!

Burritoh likes this.