1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Probably time for a introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GroovyGrevous, Oct 15, 2021.

1. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

Yo whaddup in Torger, I'm a Pisces but my friends call me cancer. I just got my 7-year forum veteran trophy, pretty sure I'm eligible for social security now on this server. I'm 19 just about to start my freshman year of college and I've been playing meep since 6th grade. uh I did take a year off to play junior hockey with like a team, almost won nattys, I was voted best sandwich maker in the USPHL. The crazy part is after all this time I'm still close friends with quite a few people from meep like KittyNom. Oh yeah, I'm going to college to study history and more specifically Cliodynamics basically statistics in history. If you ask me about a job that has relevance to that major, I have no idea. I'll figure it out when I get there. I haven't been playing meep at all this summer cause I'm a program director at a summer camp, basically run games n stuff and make sure kids don't like die. I don't really know how to wrap this up, but basically hmu, if we used to be cool on the server cause like it, would be cool to stay in touch or just mutuals in the future

Bloopers and SpongeyStar like this.
  2. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

tell kittynom spongeystar said hi

GroovyGrevous likes this.