1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

PoisEh's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Pois Eh, Jan 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

In Game Name: My IGN is PoisEh
    Skype Username: poisehnehvei
    Teamspeak Username: PoisEh
    Mic use: Plantronics headset with mic.
    Age: I am 14 years old and my birthday was just some days ago.
    Timezone: UTC+1
    Hours online per weekday: I am 5 hours online per weekday
    Hours online per weekend: I am mostly 8 hours online per weekend when I don't have to study.
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod) Citizen to Helper

Introduction: Hi, my "name" is PoisEh, I have recently turned a fourteen year old teen and I like to play Minecraft. I've started playing Minecraft (I believe) in the 1.2.5 version and since then, lots of my hours are based on this. I have been on other forums so I have learned how to communicate with others around me and to be respectful.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? I think that I should be a Helper because I would put several ours of my days on the job and would respect other players. I have been to camps like NR (this camp is situated in Brazil) where you have to follow the monitors rules and so I can now, easily follow the Moderators and Admins' words. I think I should be accepted as Helper because I also have experienced some type of Moderation in my friends' servers (I know that it is not that great of a thing) and I respect other players as well as help them wherever I see people needing help. One of the great things I can do is that I can communicate to others perfectly so that they will understand me. As a Helper, I can answer questions in Portuguese, English and Spanish and as that being said I think that I'm really usefull in various situations where Helpers/Mods/Admins (Might) not know how to speak one of these languages. As well as being Moderator on friends' servers I have also been Moderator on my own server, but I ended it 1 month later because I was too young and had no money.

Weaknesses: I have really small weaknesses in english because I'm not native American/British but I have studied 10 years on an "American School" and I am studying right now where english is taught by British people. I have mastered more of my english by only joining servers that the chat is mainly in english. One more weakness I have is to keep things in time. I always do my homeworks late and always do things in my last chance-that can be a problem.

Conclusion: If I get accepted I will do the most to be very useful I can do to help all and every single person on the server. If one of the Moderators or Admins thinks that I should be more often on the forums I will respect your opinion and reapply when possible. I know also basic of "commands" like WE (World Edit) and other plugins and it could be useful.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  2. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

Can any mod or adm or helper reply?

3. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

Hi PoisEh-

You seem like a nice person, though I found some problems with this app. The app was a bit short. Also, I haven't seen you at all in-game, though this might be a timezone issue.

I have to give this a -1

Good luck in your future endeavors!

4. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

I live in Spain so you don't see me probably because we have a 5 hour difference......

5. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

@Ninja_of_Tempest How do I make more people give me feedback without annoying them?

6. Ninja_of_Tempest

Wait for a bit, people won't automatically respond. If no one responds after 3-4 hours politely bump the thread by saying something like "Bump. What do you guys think?" or something along those lines.

7. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

oh...... but where am I going to bump this thread to? There is no "Newest Threads" in the home page.....

8. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

-1. You are a new member and I've never seen you ingame.
    I don't want to see new players get helper until they have been immersed in the community. (Exception goes to Telinus)

Telinus likes this.
  9. Ninja_of_Tempest

How new are you to forums?

10. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

Ok. I'll take that as a feedback

*Off Topic* Simply by doing a command on forums I can see your siggy is false....

11. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

I have been here for 2 or 1 weeks but I know everything about Xenforo so forums are not a problem to me.....

12. Ninja_of_Tempest

By using prior knowledge, I can tell yours is false as well

13. Pois Eh

Pois Eh New Meeper

Of course.......

14. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Sorry, but this is denied. Editing an application is not allowed.

I also suggest that you do the following things before re applying in no less than two weeks.
    - As seen from the your posts on here, you are impatient. This is a very bad quality for a staff member to have as we spend a lot of time helping people who may not necessarily respond or even know how to respond.
    - Be friendly and active both on the forums and in game. Teamspeak activity never hurt either.
    - English isnt really a weakness; we are looking more for personality weaknesses (impatience perhaps?)
    -Familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations. Editing applications results in an Auto-deny.

Ninja_of_Tempest and mrli1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.