1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Plot tp

Discussion in 'Denied' started by shiroppy, Apr 17, 2020.

1. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

Is it possible to let you be able to do /plot tp when you’re in the town claimed area? So new players are able to find their plots in their towns.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  2. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

-1 towny fly already makes it easy to travel in town, instant teleporting isn’t needed.

anyways if you really are concerned with citizens or finding plots (and not about having instant access to your 50 farms lol) then make it easier to navigate town (street signs, bigger roads, districts, etc...)

Summers likes this.
  3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

or just have a plot tp command because no one wants to follow a flying person for a good minute. people want to find their plots safely and not wait while traveling everywhere to find the perfect one

4. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Hear me out here, but we've got two possible suggestions coming in from two players, Summrs suggested that there be outposts that you can't warp to, and you suggested that you should be able to /plotlist tp to plots that you own, Clearly we can't enable both as that would defeat the purpose of "no warp only walk" So if one of these two were to be added, which would be your preferred suggestion?

/Plotlist TP is a great command, but we're trying to make it more walking than being able to warp everywhere you want to and would just make it relatively more like Normal towns

(Edit) I'm not saying either of these are a definite going to be added, just wanted to know which you would prefer to have

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  5. Thee Boss

Tons of towns are being made underground to hide from raiders and such, the plot tp command from what I remember takes you the top of the plot which would basically make the command useless.
    Anyways if this is implemented then outposts either can’t be implemented or will be extremely op in wars

Vexmae likes this.
  6. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

My point was that you can only do /plot tp when you are either in a radius distance from the plot and/or you are in the town. You wouldn't be able to teleport to the plot if it was seperate from the town spawn or outpost spawn. It just makes it easier for residents to go to their plot when they are in their town. If outposts were added, you wouldn't be able to teleport to the plot unless you are in the outpost.

BooBear1227 likes this.
  7. Thee Boss

My point still stands. /tfly is already a good enough mode of transport. Instead of relying on things like “easy access” or instant teleportation invest time in roads, bridges, districts and such to make it easier to find plots.

IzzSt, Meznik and Vexmae like this.
  8. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

It's a cool idea, but I don't see this happening in Extreme. The whole point of Extreme is to be Extreme. Hopefully the interpersonal skillset of the various mayors will allow them to take the time or designate people to take the time to show cits around their towns.

qazini, CluelessKlutz and Vexmae like this.
  9. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We've decided to deny this suggestion, but we do intend to allow you to view the coordinates of your plots.

Vexmae likes this.