1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Please unban me.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ba92923, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ba92923

ba92923 New Meeper

Ign: ba92923
    Date/Time: N/A
    Reason: supposed XRay
    Ban length: Permanent
    Banned by: DevilSpawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal:

i have never used the xray mod, when people use this mod they find countless rare ores, iron, gold and especially diamonds. if you are to view my storage's in my home, i have very few resources, possibly a stack or two of iron, no gold and possibly 1 diamond. my money stores are very very measly compared to many on the server, i have just enough so i do not get kicked out of my home i just completed. i am a builder, i love to build in minecraft and i am very adept at it. what i will come clean with is that i was given an see through texture pack, with this i am not able to see ores unless they are against an open block (air block). this is much different than xray because of how inefficient it is with finding ores. but the reason i use it is to find the stone structures in the wild to mine them for the mossy and cracked stone bricks in my recent builds. because it is not xray and i am not getting rare ores to sell and profit off of i did not think it would be considered illegal. if you deem it to be illegal i will stop using it compleatly to be allowed access to the server again.

thank you.

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied - the rules specifically indicate an x-ray texture pack to be illegal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.