1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied PhoenixPuppys ban appeal V2

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by PhoenixPuppy, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

1. IGN:phoenixPuppy
      Date/Time: 11/6
      Reason:Language
      Ban Length: 3days?
      Staff Member:MrHollywoot
      Why we should consider your appeal: Other people were getting banned for 2hrs for langauge, 4seconds before I was banned for language, and my ban was 3days. I was banned and was not given any kind of warnings before my ban.

I mean come on guys... i'm feeling ganged up on here :'( ... I was banned for two weeks for no explanation, no proof, and no apology. Now i'm banned for 3days, for what everyone else is banned for 2hrs.
      PhoenixPuppy, 41 minutes agoDeleteReport
      FluffbearRCT and LR_Davius like this.
    2. [​IMG]
      LR_DaviusWell-Known Member
      It's okay bby. I got banned for 6 days for saying I humped a cactus.
      LR_Davius, 34 minutes agoReport
      #2Unlike
      You, DancingCactus and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.
    3. [​IMG]
      PhoenixPuppyActive Member

It's okay bby. I got banned for 6 days for saying I humped a cactus.
      What happened to "this server is all about forgiveness" when they unbanned people who xrayed/duped lol.
      PhoenixPuppy, 16 minutes agoDeleteReport
      Nerf958 and VKL_ReWinDzz like this.​
    4. [​IMG]
      nasapc123Well-Known MemberStaff MemberAdministrator
      New
      [​IMG]
      nasapc123, 5 minutes agoReport
      #4Like
    (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

You denied this without giving me time to reply? wow...

So... where exactly was that said that punshments were doubled? I'm sorry I didn't see it?

If someone was banned for 2 hours for langauge... then doesn't that mean I should be banned for 2 too? or 4?...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

The ban you are speaking of was confused with another. it was resolved.

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

It was meant to be 3 days, which I assume it is now. I didn't need you to reply before closing it, because there isn't anything you can say that will change what you have already said, which was language you were banned for. I don't understand why you made a second one of these, all you have done is achieved a second denied ban appeal. If you look in the rules a 3d ban is warranted for what you said, and we have gone by this. This is denied, however so you don't feel too sad I'll leave this unlocked so you can reply.

4. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

Nasapc, I am a very fair person. I have been banned before and I have not fought my ban. If I believe I am rightfully banned I will not even bother fighting my ban. This ban however is not just. As for the "I didn't need you to reply before closing it, because there isn't anything you can say that will change what you have already said", the whole point of ban appeals is to dispute your ban, if you lock it right after you say something then the whole point of ban appeals is pointless, and you should delete the whole section.

As for my ban, http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/***

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/***

And again... where exactly was that said that punshments were doubled while in the void?

Msoper(y0b) and Nager2012 like this.
  5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You already made your case in the first comment, and my comment is a reply to this and a decision. I was about to issue the same ban when the other staff member did, you came on, said what you did, and everyone in the chat agreed it was ban worthy. Regarding void ruling, it is common knowledge, but your ban should really be 6 days if we followed that, 3 days is very normal for the homophobic language you used. The term is colloquial, I don't care what official dictionaries offer as definitions - many words people use would not be found in a dictionary.

Again I reiterate, you are given a chance to appeal in the format provided, we judge the appeal based off that and either ask further questions and allow discussion if necessary, or make a ruling then based off what has already been said. You were given such an opportunity twice now, and Noe you have had a chance to respond I am locking this denied ban appeal. Please wait out your 3 day ban, if you wish this not to happen in the future, watch your language.

MeepStats likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.