1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Parkour Playerscore

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by FamousZAmos, Jun 10, 2018.

1. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

I got bores so I basically made a copy of the stats viewer from here but with meep parkour
    -> Geometry Dash Demonlist <-

This is a parkour thread about "who is best." You get a score based on your parkour leaderboard places. The higher score you have, the "better" you are.

Essentially, your score is a combination of what leaderboard place you are on a course + how hard that course is, so #5 on jungle is worth less score than #1 on chillroom. Times known to be illegitimate or mega sketchy are discounted. (eg 51 countryside) Players who haven't been proved legitimate are starred.

The placements are worth: #1 - 20pts #2 - 15pts #3 - 12pts #4 - 8pts #5 - 5pts

Creepersareokay - 128*
    Acceleradiance - 110*
    Ux - 63*
    FamousZAmos - 32*
    Khafra - 28*
    MegaStufOreo - 23*
    Cleaves510 - 20*
    Willytsg0365 - 15*
    Warning - 8*
    Privitie - 5*

Here's the chart for all who are interested. @Hornemans

[​IMG]

qazini, SuperDyl and creepersareokay like this.
  2. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

I think this proves I have too much time on my hands more than anything tbh

uh it's 56 not 51 get it right

this is pretty cool though, even if it's not a perfect way to determine how "good" someone is at parkour

OKNEM, SuperDyl, Muunkee and 3 others like this.