1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Parkour: A Mystical Olympics Event

Discussion in 'Events & Giveaways Archive' started by _EggsBenedict_, Jun 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

Hey guys! I will be hosting the parkour event in the Mystical Olympics! I've created some rules and guidelines which outline the event.

Guidelines: The parkour course will be held in the skyscraper located across the bridge in Old Flavortown. The point of the course is for one representative from the towns involved to race each other up the parkour. The first person to reach the top is declared the winner. There will be a tournament structure, so three rounds of the race will be present with different representatives from the same towns competing. The three winners then face off in a final round, which offers a bonus win along with the previous win for the champion.

Rules/Regulations:
    -Flying is not allowed. If a player is caught flying, they are disqualified.
    -Again, the first person to reach the top is declared the winner. If a referee calls someone first in a close-call finish, that referee's conclusion is not to be questioned by anyone but the manager of the event itself (Me)
    -Armor is also not to be used during the races. If a player falls and dies, they are out of the race. -Potions including jump boost, speed or other performance-enhancing potions are banned from the race. If a player is caught cheating this way, their entire team is out of the event.

Parkour will be held on the 18th, 19th and 20th of June, each day with one tournament race included. Please comment below if you wish to participate. Thank you!

2. Owl_master_2000

Owl_master_2000 Popular Meeper

Count me in

3. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

I'll try to join. Do you know what times?

SuperDyl likes this.
  4. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

5. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

of course I wish to participate

6. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

rip

7. _EggsBenedict_

_EggsBenedict_ Meeper

Can everyone attach their discord tags so I can add you all in a group chat and discuss timings that work? Thanks!

8. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

creepersareokay#6027