1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Outroduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by _De1t4_, Jan 18, 2017.

1. _De1t4_

_De1t4_ Popular Meeper

Hi all,

So I am not that active anymore but I check in to meep from time to time. I have spent many hours on the server building up towns in alpha, beta and gamma. Well now I logged in and all is gone. When you play a game you are in it for building it up and you work really hard for a long time and then one day its gone.....

I did not find the Outroduction thread on the forum so I use the Introduction instead. Nothing is forever but as long as I has some things still on this server it keept me coming back. Now all is gone so I see no reason to stick around. It was fun knowing you all! Its a shame this server become a newcomers server that stick around for a short while and waste some money on upgrades and no care was put into the real hardcore gamers.

Fuzzlr of all the stupid things youve done to the server this took me with surprise. Bye!

Erebus45 and Peero like this.
  2. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Exept removing sell from shop, and nerfing jobs, and basically doing everything the hardcore gamers asked them. I also think "Hardcore gamers" is a funny term to apply to people on a minecraft server.
    Please, read about the situation before you post, meep didn't intentionally reset.

3. JETUB1

JETUB1 Celebrity Meeper

4. Geeneus

Geeneus Popular Meeper

Ah yes, the mean things we all want to say but aren't brave enough until we can run away after.

5. buttfly29

buttfly29 Popular Meeper

just hours? fyi people had their statistics up to 40 days on meep in just the time that gamma was alive.

its not even that hard.

6. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Meep was also disorganized in the fact they didn't have backups.
    They've also decided to be non-compliant with the EULA because nobody has the patience to see why Mojang did it.
    However they have the patience to leave the server closed while they rebuild, only to be not compliant again.
    Just waiting for Mojang to take action against them again.

7. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

We're not a large server and SquidHQ is a thing, so it'll probably be a while if they even do it at all

8. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

You say that like he had a choice to restart the server lol

kyle_docherty7 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  9. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

bye i hope you have a good life

10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Bye and Delta is the biggest town in the new reset so :)

_De1t4_ likes this.
  11. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

This is the second best thing to happen to this server! The best was the reset after meepnetworks. Have you tried to start again? Give it a chance you might actually like it. I'm sorry you lost your sentimental things but look on the bright side the server is full of life take this chance to blossom a new beautiful relationship. You never know, maybe vkl and you will redescover your long lost love?

qazini, _De1t4_, KyloMeep and 4 others like this.
  12. _De1t4_

_De1t4_ Popular Meeper

Doing it on purpose or not having a backup in a safe place is equally stupid imo.

Thanks oatmeal!

Cool, so my name will live on lol . ;-)

It was never lost, its always been there ;-)

2leah2 and Natsu like this.
  13. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

The only reason it's Delta is because we weren't agreeing on one name so we used the greek letters lol

Alpha Beta Delta Gamma all good ;)