1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied 'Onis, you're a stupid person.'

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nager2012, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

IGN: Nager2012
    Date/Time: 7:18 GMT
    Reason: Harassment
    Ban Length: 1 hour.
    Staff Member: Onis_luck
    Why we should consider your appeal: Onis kicked someone for 'annoying' and I said what I said in the title. I was banned. As the following shows it warrants a warning or kick.

1. Harassment / Slander

Harassment is considered any act towards a player or players that is against their will. This includes forms of text communication, and various other acts intended to be antagonistic against an individual or a group of people. Also included are extreme forms of slander, intended to use as harassment, or lay fault on a person wrongfully. Also included in slander is the attempt to continuously harm a person’s reputation without cause and with prejudice.

1st: Warn/Kick, 2nd: Temporary Ban for 3hours - 3days, 3rd: 1week

lgc30 and MeGustaYou like this.
  2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

This clause is always so conveniently ignored:

**NOTE: All veteran members, you know what the rules are. You are held to a higher standard then the rest of the player-base. Any persons caught violating the rules, who has been around the server for a reasonable about of time, will have more severe actions taken against them.

Denied.

3. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

Oh well. I will never take back what I said...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.