1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Best Posts in Thread: Old Times

1. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

Hello Old Pals,

I just wanted to remember the old times a bit. I haven't played dedicated time to minecraft in ages. I still come online occasionally to play some mini games. My life's great right now! I have a wonderful girlfriend and I'm finishing college up while working part time. Yet, I still feel like I'm missing something. I'm 20 now almost turning 21. I still sit there and think back to the times I was younger. Years ago back in 2012, I found was a naive 12 year old looking for a good server on minecraft. I wasn't new to minecraft as I played
    on many servers prior to finding Meepcraft. Yet, one day I found Meepcraft online on one of those server lists. I instantly was invited by many players who invited me to a town. This is where I began my Meep journey. A naive 12 year old just trying to find pals online. I felt so welcome by the members that played back then. Times were different in the beginning.

Minecraft was a newer game back then. Meepcraft was a new server and still had on average 40 players online. Towny was much bigger back then and the idea of creating the biggest empire/nation was awesome! It inspired many young builders to spend hours mining, working, and building their personal wealth and status. Back then it wasn't just being the richest person. It was about being the friendliest person with the most friends. I was never the best at building. Yet, I found many friends who I could spend hours online talking on skype. I never was the best builder, but PVP was where I found many of my old pals. I joined a team/town back in day called Clockwork. There I found my place among 30 or 40 other active members who loved to just chill and talk online. We never spent hours upon hours on building like some players. If I could count how many hours I spent running in circles around a town, or around spawn. I would've spent well over 1000 hours just running in circles.

I wasn't just wasting time though. I was enjoying my place in the community we all shared. I could go online at any point of the day and find someone I have talked to previously. This is what a community was. I could join at 6 am and talk to friends in Australia or the Philippines. Or I could play with other friends all over North America from 3 pm after school till midnight. I could always find a friend to play with.

I will always look back at Meepcraft for helping me through my awkward middle school years. Within a couple months I was apart of a huge community of players. All different kinds of people from all different places and backgrounds. If Meepcraft wasn't there I would've never found the friends I did back then. I find sadness in knowing that High school had caused me stop talking to the old friends I made on here. If ya'll are taking the time to read this and you're a MeepVet please contact me! I miss yall friends and I want to reach out!

Meepcraft was the best server to me because it had everything. I don't want to call Fuzzlr out, but he never has been totally focused on this server. I don't blame the guy as life growing up is hard. It's always been hard to find time for minecraft with school. Now it's summer and I have some free time before school, I keep thinking of this dang server and the old times I used to have. I found so many friends on this server and I wish I kept those relationships going.

Meepcraft wasn't the most popular server due to all the different game modes, or Towny, or the economy. Meepcraft was popular because people could find solace in logging in and always having a friend. I could come online and build, or mine, or PVP. No matter what Meepcraft was always online with active players to talk to. I wish this server could come back to its former glory. I hope it does with all my heart. I'll be happy to come back and play on the great Towny server Meepcraft. I hope I can one day log onto minecraft and see 100+ people on the server. Again, I hope any old vets contact me on here or on skype. You can find my skype username is im2klassy. I miss talking to my old pals on here. I know many of you will never read this, but if you do please hit me up to play some games. I want to re-establish myself among a minecraft community.

Over the past few months, I keep logging onto minecraft to search different servers to find a great one. So far nothing has hooked me. I've been playing minecraft since it's Alpha days in like 2010. I never have found another server like meepcraft in its prime. I know at this point this post is just a ramble of the old times, but I really want people to realize that Meepcraft will always have a place in my mind. I will always remember the old times and friends I made on this server. Please hit me up old pals! I always am down to reminisce on old times.

Thanks for the good times,
    2klassy
    MeepVet2012

2. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Arrowsdale/Clockwork revamp?

3. Waverunner98

Waverunner98 Popular Meeper

I was just thinking recently about how much I missed this server. While I never was a big minecraft guy, I became instantly addicted to this server because there was nothing like it. I absolutely loved everything about it, the diffrent things you could do the higher your rank, the ability to mine and turn it into cash, which then was used to buy a town of your own that you had to maintain upkeep and hire people to help your town, and you had to actually establish trust otherwise they could ruin the town, I loved being able to go find older towns that were really nice but had been abandoned, and you could claim the land as your own and make it great again, I would do anything to have MeepCraft up and at em like the old days, and this post here actually made me a little sad, because I know I will never be able to enjoy the same moments I had back then. Good to know that Im not the only one who will miss this server. Bye all

4. 2klassy

2klassy Celebrity Meeper

Looks promising! Go Meep I miss this stuff.