1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

oh no its lollis

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lollisweet101, Aug 13, 2021.

1. lollisweet101

lollisweet101 Celebrity Meeper

what's up fellow gamers

hi there. I'm lolli, the idiot who wrote in a report once:
    "Everyone will just be morons and try to make me even sadder just to get a reaction. It may be a joke, but that was NOT FUNNY." -2017
    because I took ppl too seriously lmao

I'm aware that when I played a lot back in 2015-2018, I was very childish. I took people way too seriously, did and said dumb things, and was hella immature. Yeah sure, I'm still technically considered as immature BUT I promise I've grown a lot more as a person since from a few years ago :>

Some of y'all have seen me more active on the server in the past month or so, and since I haven't posted since 2018, I figured that this post could MAYBE be a fresh start? idk do what u will

byby

2. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

welcome back
    this report is still amazing you should report enibeast with it, word for word

lollisweet101 and Peero like this.
  3. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

Idek who you are honestly may aswell just ban ya rn solve the problem, jk welcome back.

lollisweet101 likes this.