1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

OCTKlein15's Staff App

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by OCTKlein15, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OCTKlein15

OCTKlein15 Meeper

IGN: OCTKlein15
    TeamSpeak: Tyler
    In game hours (weekday): 4-16
    In game hours (weekend): 4-8

Introduction

Hello, everyone! I am Tyler, otherwise known as OCTKlein15 ingame, and I am posting this today to tell you a little bit about myself. I was born in a Ames, Iowa, and I grew up in a little town called Gilbert, Iowa. Among all my day-to-day activities, my favorites are listening to music, playing video games, and playing soccer. I don't favoritize any genre of music, and I listen to whatever I think is good. For those of you that aren't aware, there isn't much to do in Iowa, which is why I play video games very often. I'm starting to move towards computer gaming because it's much more fun and less laggy. If you're wondering which soccer team is my favorite, it's Barcelona. So that is enough about me lets move on to why I would make a good staff member.

Why

I believe that I would be a good staff member for this server. This is because I am a responsible and dedicated person, with previous moderation and administration experience, and a lot of free time on my hands. Also, I enjoy helping people and gaining new online friends through Minecraft. Furthermore, I have played on this server for a while now and I am quite knowledgeable about it.

Weaknesses

Among my weakness, the only one that is applicable to moderating/administrating is that I'm rather slow at typing. Among all I am human like everyone else.

Conclusion

I look forward to playing with you all on the server. Thank you for reading and considering my application.

2. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

Albeit the application was a tad short, you are mature ingame, and I've never had an issue with you, and have many decent interactions with you. I am +1 for an interview.

3. OCTKlein15

OCTKlein15 Meeper

Thanks Deinen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.