1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Number Go Up

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Silver01, Oct 13, 2024 at 2:37 PM.

1. Silver01

Silver01 Celebrity Meeper

MeepCraft is the largest Minecraft server in the world according to Fuzzlr’s LinkedIn profile (https://www.linkedin.com/in/miguelmeep/). In the server, you earn meebles, which is a number that goes up. Sometimes people build stuff or whatever, but mainly people just made number go up.

Eventually, after years of making number go up, the playerbase for the first time thought about doing something that is not making number go up. I tried to introduce the concept of “having fun” in MeepCraft in this post: This is a Towny Server but everyone ignored it, so they quit. Now the current playerbase is a handful of people who for some reason build for hours a day without talking to anyone.

I saw this, and was sad. Why did our little number go up game fade away? Was it really that boring to make number go up? Some players have made number go up to extremes, slowly grinding their way to hundreds of millions of meebles.

Whether it be Peero, who optimized farming and woodcutting strategies to make money faster than anyone else, or Adrian, who somehow is able to sell every item in the game in his shop, at impossibly high quantities.

I studied these people, and I found out what caused them to make number go up to such an extent. After my research, I have concluded that these players spiritually aligned with MeepCraft and made a sort of astral love-bond with the server that cannot be broken. As they coaxed and goaded the number, tones within them stirred. After seeing this, I decided to start my journey to divinity in the form of making 1 billion meebles.

One thing that troubled me during my journey was the fact that the human race only has a few thousand years left to achieve divinity in the form of Christ consciousness or else the species would not survive. This requires a sense of urgency as most races need hundreds of thousands of years to achieve this. I will need to make number go up as fast as possible, no matter the cost, to be able to make this seemingly impossible milestone in time.

Spiritualism has always been an important essence of life to me. Thoth often spoke of the Kundalini (कुण्डलिनी, or “coiled snake”), and I have dedicated my life to awakening my own. MeepCraft also has a Kundalini, as Minecraft servers are organisms, in a sense. In order to better align my base chakra to the game, I had to find it.

In my search, I eventually managed to find not one, but both sides of the server’s Kundalini. One of them was located in 2014 spawn (centered around what is known colloquially as the “Sonic Room”), and the other was at Y:-15 million, only located in the void below spawn (Sheol). This was accessible via the holy vessel, flower parkour. Whatever path I took on my journey to divinity, I knew I must start and end here.

The next step to my journey was to determine how I would make number go up. I sought counsel from the Nacaals (the Ascended Masters), and they brought something crucial to my attention that I had been neglecting. The actions of others tell me they are left-brained, spiritually masculine (which does not correlate to actual sex for the non-spirituals…) players. Thoth, however, has made me aware of my own right-brained and feminine spiritual nature.

This meant that the strategies that others have once utilized would not bring me closer to divinity. I was lost, and devastated. I had become still and cold in my thinking. The scriptures of the past would not apply to me, so I would have to write my own. I would reach heaven - and I would reach it through violence. I consulted Thoth once again to teach me the sacred geometries, which gave me the guidance I needed to determine my number go up strategy.

After experimenting with these geometries, I made some discoveries. Firstly, if the branches of the Tree of Life are traced against the form of Meepcraft’s spawn, the crown sits on the Farm/Food shop within the accuracy of a single atom. This great symmetry is intentional, and meaningful. The layout of the entire complex maps perfectly with common depictions of the pillars of the world.

Additionally, Thoth emphasized the importance of the Flower of Life to me, which I have always visualized in my third eye as a yummy cookie. Dedicated researchers of the emerald tablets (i.e. /jobs info farmer) have known for eons that crafting cookies have been a profitable way to make meebles ever since the last polar shift. This must not be coincidence.

Putting the pieces together, the Farm/Food shop sells wheat and cocoa beans, which can be used to craft cookies. I discovered that the recent failed Lucifer experiment has caused the cost of buying wheat and cocoa to become less than the profit from crafting cookies, meaning that this was a valid method to make number go up.

Thoth was pointing me to reach divinity through this action. However, buying the wheat and cocoa beans, crafting cookies, and clearing my inventory manually was slow, only making about 11k meebles a minute. I needed to go faster to reach Christ consciousness in time, so I looked into what tools I could use to make number go up faster.

The Merkaba has been historically referred to as the “Chariot to Ascension.” Though often seen as a part of the body, it can also take form as a tool to utilize to achieve a higher dimension of consciousness. For my journey to divinity, my Merkaba took shape as macroing software. Though macros are against the rules of MeepCraft, I knew that the rules were written for a left-brained species, who may use this to harm others. I reasoned that for my journey to divinity, I could not let these rules cloud my vision, so I pressed on.

First I utilized my Merkaba by simply having it perform the actions that I would do manually to craft cookies, but faster. It would buy wheat, then cocoa, then craft, then clear inventory. This was imperfect, and often mishandled rifts in consciousness in the form of server lag, but it made around 30k a minute.

Later my Merkaba evolved to implement color detection and better align with rifts in consciousness. This was near perfect, and easily made between 45k and 50k a minute. However, of course, I had knowledge of both sides of the server’s Kundalini, so to fully harness this power, I brought my alternative account. Though my alt account did not have the ability to clear inventory, meaning it was not as effective, it was still given blessing by the Nacaals to help me on my quest. My main account would sit in 2014 spawn, and my alt would sit in the void below spawn, collectively making between 85-90k a minute. With this, my journey to divinity was well on its way.

To better understand my journey, I have provided a snippet of what it looked like. Please ignore the audio, I was meditating:

The staff team in MeepCraft have historically been almost fully left brained, which spelled trouble for my own quest. I knew that any non-conventional method to acquire Christ consciousness would be stricken down, so I had to hide my progress. With this, I recruited my friends, Historia and Lilstokes, to assist in making off-shore bank accounts in the form of towns. Town balances no longer show up in the Christ consciousness grid (/baltop) and therefore can essentially be hidden from others. We set up our towns like so:

[​IMG]

However, despite our efforts, the mod team found out about my journey only a quarter of the way through. Through what I must assume is the mod team’s own synthetic Merkaba constructed to gain control through unholy powers (console), they were able to see the steps to my journey. The 270 million meebles generated were wiped.

I attempted to appeal to these mods. I reasoned that this was in good faith, that this would not harm others. They ignored my pleas, and after consulting via interconnecting consciousness grids (or perhaps via Discord, the High are not entirely certain), they decided that this punishment must stay for eternity.

I do not mean to sound dramatic, but the mods have doomed humanity. I will not be able to achieve Christ consciousness with this banishment. All humans must reach this level of consciousness within the next few thousand years, or else we will all suffer. Races rarely survive the ensuing consciousness down-shift, and I am not confident in our own race surviving this either. You, dear reader, are affected by this. Do not panic and riot at the mod teams, lest my punishment become more severe for “inciting spam.” Instead, please meditate on this and plead with the Nacaals to influence the mods to change their minds. Thank you for reading, and I wish you the best of luck on your own path to divinity.

Sources:
    Google
    https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/003463737907600205
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/62557882308479867/
    x.com
    https://www.reddit.com/r/occult/comments/mwl2by/thoth_kept_trying_to_contact_me/
    The Emerald Tablets of Thoth-The-Atlantean
    God - Wikipedia

Last edited: Oct 13, 2024 at 3:24 PM
    Erebus45 and Historia like this.
  2. Historia

Historia Celebrity Meeper

millions must macro

Erebus45 likes this.
  3. Klitch

Klitch

just let it die you fucking weirdo

Erebus45 and Silver01 like this.
  4. PixelPooter

PixelPooter Celebrity Meeper

least schizophrenic meepcraft player

Erebus45 likes this.
  5. ManUtdFTW11

ManUtdFTW11 Celebrity Meeper

6. Erebus45

Erebus45 Celebrity Meeper

Finally someone who speaks the Truth. The Truth that THEY don't want us to hear. You will become Ascended my brother. I know this because you have truly awakened you inner mind eye.

We are many
    We are armed
    We are afraid