1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Nman830's Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nman8302, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nman8302

Nman8302 Celebrity Meeper

IGN:Nman830
    Date/Time:10/10/13
    Reason:Language
    Ban Length:1 day
    Staff Member:nasapc123
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Because when the guy posted my ban req he had 2 pics as proof and he posted 14 all of them were saying leave me alone he kept on bothering me and wouldn't leave me alone so i wanted to make a point so he understood how serious i was so i swore 2 times but he still wouldn't leave me alone so i don't know why i got banned for someone bothering me. Please consider this ban appeal, Thank you

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal likes this.
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You didn't need to swear at him. Happy yo look at any proof you have of him doing anything illegal towards you also.

You were banned for one day as when he told you you're not allowed to swear you told him you will only receive a kick and did it again anyway. I will not tolerate any player abusing short punishments on rules to get away with things - this will only increase the length of your punishment.

3. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Denied.

As for your "ill only recieve a kick" comment.

Staff especialy those who have the reputation to back it up (somone whos been here more then 7days). We can use our own common sence and give a harsher punishment if you push the limits knowning what will happen.

That being said next time its harasment and your ban will be longer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.