1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Nman830 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Nman830, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nman830

Nman830 Celebrity Meeper

Hello Staff Members, its been about 2-3 months now and i really belive i learned my lesson. i removed all mods including XRay you can even ask my IRL friends Highlanders3Ruty,cazlax24 and Simboys2. PLEASE TRUST ME. There has been many changes such as TNT run,HungerGames,Highlander3ruth got Supreme and my friend simboys2 is getting Supreme and hopfully i will get Elite (if you accept this). You can even clear my inventory but Please not my rank.All i ask is for forgiveness and i really really really love meepcraft and spent almost 2 years on it. PLEASE

OrangeNinja3 likes this.
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I have issued an unban after some discussion - please don't let us down on this second chance, and have fun being back in the community. Appeal Accepted.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.