1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

New parkour map? Dropper Map?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Strengthened, May 23, 2016.

1. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

Hey guys Strengthened here and I have a suggestion to make. When I came back from quitting, I seen there had been a replacement to the barrier parkour, chillroom. When I first entered the chillroom portal, I thought it was a dropper map because me being me (a big noob) didn't look to the right to see the parkour. So I thought of the idea of adding a dropper map to meep.

I asked if this was a good idea in chat and got a few +1s so I decided to come and make a suggestion on the forums about it. I think if the dropper map had various levels (with checkpoints) it would be really fun to play! It would also help those who are not good at parkour make a little money as well!

Please let me know what you think of this idea!

Kindest Regards,

-Strengthened
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2016, Original Post Date: May 23, 2016 ---
    Bump?

2. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

Idk! +/-
    I really don't know what to think. I feel like it could be an interesting concept, but I also don't really think it's necessary. Meep already has enough parkour maps to keep a person entertained for days. I have never tried a dropper map myself, but I have built my own versions with world edit, but it was easy because I already knew how to complete the course since I made it. But I don't think that it won't be a fun map! I'm just kind of in between sides right now. Good luck!

Strengthened likes this.
  3. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for the reply :)

4. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

5. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

We decided not to have our archs make one but host a parkour contest instead! It's in the judging stages now :)
    Card has been archived

xXAdotXx and CluelessKlutz like this.