1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

New Minigame: Murder

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Patty_Savage, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Patty_Savage

Patty_Savage Meeper

Murder:
    Well, first of all i have a suggestion about a new minigame to meep. This Minigame is know as murder. I have
    played it before and i honestly love it, i hope you all do too! THERE ARE VIDEOS OF IT ON YOUTUBE.
    Rules:
    The rules of this game are a bit simple, maybe complicated for most people. Well, most of it is explained below but the objective is to find and kill the murderer or not to be killed (game is timed). Also, for bystanders or even the murderer, they should try to collect emeralds (or whatever u want to use) On the floor around the map to get weapons or better weapons (should get 5), but a key factor is KARMA. What is karma? Well, karma determines what you start with (lets say -1000 the lowest to 1000 the highest). If u have a really low karma, you may not have great chances starting with gun or as murderer, but if you have good karma you have better chances as starting as murderer. The way to get/loose karma is either by winning (you get + karma) but, if you kill innocent people as a bystander, you loose karma. (you don't need karma to play murderer it can be played without it.) One final rules is: people in the game are given secret identities so people don't know who they actually are (Example- My name being Notch and having his skin in the game so people don't know it is Patty_Savage (me) until after the game.
    Roles:
    You can make up your own rules for this game but, the way I have played it is: with the amount of people in the game (most should be about 12), there are roles given out to the players. these roles are: Murderer/Bystander and/Bystander with a Secret Weapon.
    1. Murderer: there is one murderer chosen, and what the murderer is supposed to do is kill every player without being killed. The murder starts off w/ a sword and the more emeralds they collect (about 5) they can chose to either get a second sword or... be able to steal someone's identity when they are dead. Also, the murderer is the only person who can sprint (i suggest not sprinting in front of bystanders).
    2. Bystander With a Secret Weapon: there is also one chosen Bystander with a secret weapon, this weapon is a gun (or any tool used as a gun). This person's job is to kill the murderer using the gun he/she is given and the more emeralds this person collects (still about 5) the better the gun gets (it will shoot or reload faster). If this person or any person dies with a gun, the gun drops and any bystander can pick it up and use it.
    3. Bystander: the people that aren't the murderer or Bystander with a Secret Weapon are bystanders. What this means is that they start with nothing and have to collect emeralds (5) to get a gun or they can pick one up from a dead person.
    If you have any questions about the game /mail me ig @Patty_Savage!

cooey likes this.
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

We are not going to take the game and use it on the server. It has already been used, so we will not take it as our own.

3. Patty_Savage

Patty_Savage Meeper

It has been used on meep?

4. Toostenheimer

No it hasn't. I'm saying that I've played Murder on the server where it first was made and we aren't going to take that idea and use it as our own.

5. Patty_Savage

Patty_Savage Meeper

Well hopefully other people will like because i love it myself thanks for your input though! :)

6. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I can see it now. People stay in a group if you leave the,group we'll kill you

7. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

Well this is sure kid friendly.

8. Toostenheimer

Everyone plays it. I won't mention which servers Murder is on, but it's also a popular game-mode on Garry's Mod. It isn't 'gory' or whatever you're thinking.

Pmx728 likes this.
  9. Adam34falcon

I was joking lol....

10. Toostenheimer

And your joke was bad, and you should feel bad. ;)

11. Methul

Methul Popular Meeper

1. This would take a long time to implement, when the server is already backlogged on stuff to do.
    2. This is already on many other servers. Meepcraft tries to have custom, unique mini-games. People generally don't try out a small server to play an overdone game that many jumbo servers already have.
    3. I don't know if we have enough active players to play the game to make in enjoyable.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  12. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

This is a terrible name for a PG rated server.

13. Adam34falcon

But I don't ;)

14. Patty_Savage

Patty_Savage Meeper

We could change the name of the game if it game down to it but hey, its just a suggestion :)

15. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Lots of good mini game suggestion have been denied. As uglyunicorn said, this server is pg server. We have good amount of mini games and it is based on towny. Huge -1

Sqreix and metr0n0me like this.
  16. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I love this minigame, but why in the world would we copy it? You know how bad that would be? Also, Meepcraft isn't big enough for this game to even work.

17. xtJunior

xtJunior Unknown Vigilante

Denied, Although this is a great idea other than the fact the meep is a PG server: we already have other ideas in mind for minigames.