1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted ndcsamus - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by ndcsamus, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndcsamus

ndcsamus Meeper

Additional In Game Names: ndcsamus

When you were banned: July/August 2016 area-ish

Reason for ban: x-ray

Ban Length: perm

Staff member who issued ban: LadyCassandra

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? It has been quite some time, and I've ditched my hacks since the incident, and it felt awful. My friends now want to do a towny server, and I immediately thought of your server, so I plug in the ip and realize I'm banned.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I x-rayed for spawners to make xp grinder (got a new pc and I've since kept my account clean.)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016
    metr0n0me and Muunkee like this.
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

It has been over six months (by one day) since you were banned for this. I think you've had enough time off, but bear in mind you will not be able to appeal for some time if you are caught hacking again. Check out these to make sure you're up to date on everything, welcome back!

metr0n0me likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.