1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

nbe412's Helper App :)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by nbe412, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

In Game Name: nbe412

Skype Username: nbe412

Teamspeak Username: nbe412

Mic use: Yup Always (I Wear It So Much It Just Doesn’t Come Off Anymore)

Timezone:EST

Hours online per weekday:6-10

Hours online per weekend:12-16

Position Changes: Exclusive To Helper

Introduction:
    I would first like to say that I have applied before. The suggestions (Forum Activity, /shout, Donating, and Helpfulness in /shout) that you gave me helped a lot, and I have improved upon them. I am honors in Math, and English. The only thing that I don’t have an A in is art class XD. I am a Varsity Lacrosse player. I also play football, and ice hockey. I have played the piano since I was 6.

Why you should be Helper:
    I should be helper because I really think that I can give back to the community. I will be the kind of guy that is constantly checking the the modreqs, and helping all of the people that posted them. I am very active on the forums. I find myself in the “Q&A” section a lot, helping people with problems. I am familiar with the vast majority of the commands, including town commands, nation commands, and donor commands. I am a computer programer. And computer programmers have to have this unique skill (ask onis, he knows what I mean). They have to keep trying even after they have failed. You have to put all the numbers a phrases in exactly the right places or the entire thing fails. I can apply this to meepcraft because there are SO MANY MEMBERS that need help, and you have to help them the right way, or they could get mad and not play meepcraft anymore. To Sum all of this up (in detail) read the sections below.

Weaknesses:
    Depending on the season, sports could get in the way of my Meeping. When someone is rude to me, or lashes out at me for no apparent reason, I tend to get angry and use some comebacks of my own on them. I have been banned before for minor towny theft, but that was when I was a noob, and I know better now.

Experience:
    I own a very successful Metropolis called Nexus where I earned over 1 million meebles in 3 weeks. I am a redstone master (Just Come to my town and you will see all the gizmos and gadgets I have made). I donated so I am familiar with the donor commands. I have read over all the nation commands so I am familiar with those as well. I am a computer programer, I am familiar with C, C++, and Python (Those are computer languages) so I might want to be a tech and work with onis. (Me and him will be nerf buddies for sure).

Work Ethic:
    I am an extremely focused individual. I can be fun, and joke around, but when the time comes I can be as serious as a rock (If that makes any sense at all). I never turn in projects/assignments in late. I do not do anything half good. It is always 100% perfect, or higher.

Dedication:
    Whenever I get bored of sitting in my town building and stuff, I often ask people if they need any help via /shout, and I help them in the best of my ability. I am a perfectionist (and I don’t mean that in a bad way). Which means that I never quit until the job is done in a way that satisfies everyone.

Inspiration:
    I was inspired by Fred_III (He should be a moderator guys). I never even thought twice about being a helper until I saw what he was capable of. I was griefed of all my heads. The person who griefed me had sold the heads. Fred was able to find out who this greifer sold the heads to, and he got me the heads back. The reason I told that story is because I want to be like Fred. Someone who doesn’t give up until the job is done. Someone who can /shout “Hey Meep :)”, and everyone can say to themselves “OMG nbe is online! I better say hi”. Then the shout box is suddenly filled with messages saying “HI NBE” and things like that.

Involvement:
    I am involved on the forums, and on the meepcraft server itself. I have tons of good Ideas that I posted on in the “Suggestions” section. I reply to a lot of threads in the “Q&A” section, and the “Staff Recruitment” section. I /shout all the time, especially in the morning when Onis, old_pink, and lmr_fudd are online so we can have an uninterrupted conversation.

Conclusion:
    I love MeepCraft. But there are the little things like the time it takes a staff member to answer your modreq that need to be improved upon. believe that I can help make those improvements. MeepCraft has given me so much, and I think that it is time to give a little back, and help out. It all comes down to that I want to make MeepCraft a better server for all of it’s members. Thank You For Everything Meep!

Inferno nbe412.png Fuzzlr.png Cooleysworld.png Shain.png

2. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

+1
    You are active in shout
    You are helpful in shout
    Forum activity NEEDS TO IMPROVE.
    +1

nbe412 likes this.
  3. Lysseal

Lysseal Popular Meeper

Hello nbe412,

Forums/App-

You app was lacking a little bit, but overall it was pretty good.
    You need to improve your activity on forums a little bit.

Helpfulness-

Overall you are pretty good on helping, but I would like to see you helping out in shout and more in game.

Overall Activity-

Forums activity needs a bump up, as well as TS. I haven't seen you on ts before.
    In game activity is good.

Total:
    Sorry, but I don't think you are quite ready. But, good luck :)

nbe412 likes this.
  4. Ninja_of_Tempest

Ninja_of_Tempest Celebrity Meeper

Hi nbe-

I don't see you a lot ingame, which is a slight problem because we are in the same timezone.
    Your forum activity has some room for improvement.
    The app was a bit more than average, not terrible, not outstanding.

I would give this a -0.50

Good luck in the future :)

nbe412 likes this.
  5. lightspeedtitan

lightspeedtitan Popular Meeper

-1 We don't need staff that were just unbanned for xray glitch exploitation.
    Also you were ban evading with an Alternate account.
    You do not deserve staff if you can't follow the simple rules.

6. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

You logged on me in the Centrum like 2 days ago. You also got banned for x-ray. -100

7. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

I see you in shout a lot but seeing how you have a not so good record I am going to give you -0.5 but good luck!

8. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

-1, your record is not the best, and try to reach active member. Also, help some more

9. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

How CAN I check my record?

10. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

You have a bad ban record.

11. RAULPTY

RAULPTY Celebrity Meeper

You have been recently unbanned, and you need more forum activity

12. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

• 1. don't have the best record
    • 2. forum activity needs work
    • 3. don't see you help in shout

13. JacobD

JacobD New Meeper

Need to help in shout and work on forum activity.

14. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

-1 I see at least three modreqs from you everyday.

warriorcatgirl10 and Flamedemond like this.
  15. Hillbilly19970

Hillbilly19970 Celebrity Meeper

-1 You ban record shows that you are not trustable.

16. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Hello nbe412, I would have to give you a -1

• You have a Bad ban history we need staff that can follow the rules ( you were just unbanned)
    • I never see you helping in shout (I am on alot i never see you helping in chat.)
    • You need to improve your activity on forums and in-game
    • Team speak activity is needed for staff i have not once seen you on.
    "I want to be like Fred. Someone who doesn’t give up until the job is done. Someone who can /shout “Hey Meep :)”, and everyone can say to themselves “OMG nbe is online! I better say hi”. Then the shout box is suddenly filled with messages saying “HI NBE” and things like that"
    This here shows me u only want it to become famous.

If you apply for helper you do it for the server not for the power and fame.

17. the_sexy_ninja

the_sexy_ninja Popular Meeper

._.

Flamedemond likes this.
  18. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Okay Im sorry to say this but

Your lacking activity, I had no idea who you were until I joined your town

You have a pretty bad ban record from what I've heard, and I saw you just recently got banned

You can't hold promises

You seem to ignore people when they ask you a question

19. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

-1 u were banned for xray
    Ur bragging about baltop

Immature -1

20. PuckMiner

PuckMiner Celebrity Meeper

-1 You are immature and don't help in shout alot. Your forums activity is lacking and I have never seen you on TeamSpeak. You also have a bad reputation. As Andrew stated you seem to only want the position as a title.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.