1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied nbe412's Accidental Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by nbe412, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):nbe412
    Date/Time:8:55
    Reason:X-Ray Glitch Exploitation
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member:MeGustaYou
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Well, I was mining right. It was going pretty slowly, and I wanted to speed things up a little. So I googled "How to mine fast in minecraft". After searching for a while I noticed a way to see through walls into caves. I thought "Oh that would help". So I used the glitch. I honestly didn't know that this was an illegal thing.
    If after reading this, you don't think I deserve to play on meepcraft again I would like to request that I be allowed to go online and transfer my funds to my little cousin so It doesn't go to waste. I also own a successful town known as Nexus and I would like to give that to him too.
    All I have to say now is that I sincerely hope that you unban me. I play on meepcraft all day long pretty much every day. It would be a shame if it were to all be for nothing. I won't exploit the glitch ever again, and I will try to warn people from committing this crime.

Thanks Meep!
    Inferno nbe412.png Fuzzlr.png Cooleysworld.png

2. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

Hi nbe,

Here is the proof I gathered as I was the on who requested the ban and MeGusta banned you

Here is the proof that you did use this to an advantage, we must now wait for another Staff to accept or deny the appeal :)

Attached Files:

3. nbe412

nbe412 Well-Known Meeper

Thanks Jackl01!
    I'm actually glad that I was banned because now I won't make that same mistake in the future.
    I have no doubt that whoever is the one that has to accept or denny this appeal, will accept it simply because this is only a minor mistake:)

4. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

5. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

This ban was certainly not accidental. I decided to do some research of my own (since I can't stand Jack's TP. Sorry Jack. :p), and found that not only did you just experiment with the glitch once, but you used it several times.

X-raying of any sort, whether it be with a client, mod, TP, or glitch, is not tolerated on Meepcraft at all.

The kicker with bans like these is did you use the glitch for gain. Generally, the punishment for using the glitch without putting it into use (finding ores, etc) would have a permanent ban reduced, but since you did abuse the glitch for personal gain, this ban will stand. Please note that, even if you have no knowledge that you're breaking a rule, it will not be tolerated.

Denied.

mrli1 and Jackl01 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.