1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Nations and Stuff

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by RaidByNightOnly, Jun 16, 2016.

1. RaidByNightOnly

RaidByNightOnly Celebrity Meeper

What if we had more things for nations. Like competitions and stuff. I haven't fully thought this out so... discuss

Acceleradiance and Pmx728 like this.
  2. 00000

00000 Guest

We should have the ability to conquer others for sure. It'd be fun creating vast empires. Sadly, minecraft pvp is just too basic for anything like that to work.

Additionally, taking into consideration our 75 players average on summer weekends and you see that armies would be made up of up to 10 people, if you're very lucky.

3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Add Towny Wars back: and I have 20 Faction-mates who will show up just to fight; because they're good at it and enjoy it.

RaidByNightOnly likes this.
  4. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

It's fun but I don't really think that it's needed at this point with the EULA and others bugs that have been floating around.
    It would be cool to be able to capture other towns/nations and have the extra responsibility of making sure that your town is protected. But with the player count and the limitations of pvp, I don't really see any chance of going around it.

RaidByNightOnly likes this.
  5. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

Towny war. It must happen. It is inevitable.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  6. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Toeny wars would be interesting but what if they were between two towns that chose to go to war rather than the whole server. Wars boost the economy, eh?

If you need any advice from a nation owner lemme know.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  7. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

This could however lead to a few dominant nations/towns conquering and pillaging citizens who start there town for fun. IMO nations should actually have more stuff to be a community, but right now /nc is basically just "no staff in any of the nations towns? lets spam!" and there is little to no shared kinship between towns in a nation.