1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Natecarson's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by natecarson, Dec 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natecarson

natecarson New Meeper

Name : Natecarson
    Date Banned : 12/19/2013
    Reason : X-Ray
    Length : Permanent
    By : shainthewolfman
    Why : You should consider appealing my ban because I have learned my lesson, and uninstalled this item of hack off my computer which was installed by my brother unfortunately, and caused this situation, to come forwardth, as said before I uninstalled this hack off my MC software, and run vanilla MC now, no hacks, nothing of the sort. So please consider appealing my perm-ban.
    Sincerely,
    natecarson.

2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

While we thank you for admitting your mistake, it does not mean that you will be unbanned.

We take hacked clients very seriously on our server, as they create an unfair advantage for the player. It makes the game unenjoyable for legitimate players who mine each and every ore by hand, and yet have only a few thousand meebles to show for it.

Since you ban is fresh, I would say that in all likelihood it will be upheld. However, should this be denied, take a month or two off, and reflect on this, then appeal again. Your odds may be a bit better then.

3. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.