1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

My Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Cowgus, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Cowgus

Cowgus Meeper

In Game Name: Cowgus

Skype (Yes/No): Yes, account always online if I am at my computer.

Teamspeak Username: Cowgus

Mic use: Online on Teamspeak less frequently than Skype but when online, very active on mic and happy to join relevant rooms. On Skype I will answer calls consistently and I am happy to join any relevent discussions or group calls.

Time-zone: GMT, from the UK and living there with no intentions of moving.

Hours online per weekday: Average of a few hours a day, some days with more (e.g. 6 hours if out of school due to holidays), some days with less (e.g. another commitment may take my time unexpectedly as I am in A-Level education and can have lots of school work occasionally). This however will not matter until September as at the time of writing, I am in the summer holidays. After two years of A-Levels I will be in my gap-year before university which means I would be able to devote large amounts of time to the server.

Hours online per weekend: Usually at least 4 hours a day and if I am online, it will be for a long time. Again, other commitments can come up but this is rare. May have patches of time when I will not be online for a few weeks due to exams but I will warn the server of this so that I do not leave a big hole in the staff list.

Position Changes: Citizen to Helper

Introduction: I have been on the server for a considerable length of time (close to 2 years if not longer). During that time I have done my best to express my character as helpful and kind, spending time with new players and aiding in building towns as examples of this. I have made good friends on the server and have enjoyed the server to the point of donating for Exclusive. Over this time I have also built up a reputation of reliability, security and having a strong morality system which I use to base my logical decisions.

Why you should be Helper/Mod: I have lots of past experience on both this server and others, I have even moderated and helped in the running of other servers. I am comfortable with both the every day and the one off situations and can provide a clear, logical perspective on a problem. I am reliable and I love to help out people in the community, regardless of their character. I also like to help out the wider community of the server as a whole. If I was to become a Helper, I would dedicate myself to helping the wonderful community of Meepcraft and helping it expand on from what it is now to even newer heights.

Weaknesses: I have very strong morals and will often see things as black and white. When acting on these morals I can occasionally be strong willed and this can mean that I don't understand a situation correctly and it can take a moment for me to re-analyse it and correct my self. I have made mistakes in the past and I realise that by no means, am I perfect, however I am willing and able to move on and learn from them.

Conclusion: I feel that I would be a great member of the staff and you would not regret promoting me. I respect your decision either way and would like to thank you for your time reading this.

-Cowgus

Jiltism and derenrocks like this.
  2. xRestart

xRestart Popular Meeper

This thread seems a little suspicious to me, but I could be wrong, these are few of the problems I have seen. I've played usually when UK players play, and these past 6 months I have played, I don't believe I have seen you.

You say you have past experiences, but I just dont see how you fit the time to play MN/Meepcraft with these other server you moderate, along with school you have.

I understand being a new member to a forum and applying, I mean I was active all the time in Meepcraft and didnt even know we had a forums. But when you have been Registered since August 2013, and only have 5 post. I dont see how you are "active"

3. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Seems like a legit cool post.
    However....
    Who are you?

4. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

Positives
    • The app was ok?
    Negatives
    • Never seen you online ig
    • Seen you once on ts just now on meep
    • Never seen you on forums
    • YOU DID THE THING I HATE MOST WHEN PEOPLE WRITE APPS! YOU PUT YOUR WEAKNESS AS NOT AN ACTUAL WEAKNESS BUT A STRENGTH!
    Ok now that's over
    • Never seen you on forums
    • Never seen you helping

5. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I have never seen you before, but I believe you have potential. Try to become a little
    More well-known within the community and try to help people! For now, it's a -1 but I will change it if I see improvement.

6. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Not understanding a situation correctly is a strength?
    I'm strong! :D

Splendy likes this.
  7. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

I mean the bit were he put I have very strong wills that kind of thing seriously annoys me ;-;

8. UMADBRO?

UMADBRO? Well-Known Meeper

- Weak app
    - Activity
    - TS activity
    - Overall activity and maturity increase would be nice.

9. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

Become more known in game and active on the forums, try hopping on teamspeak we don't bite! Feel free to reapply in no less than 2 weeks.

funkyrainbows likes this.