1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

my mod application (cunners11)

Discussion in 'Denied' started by cunners11, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cunners11

cunners11 New Meeper

name: cunners11
    how long i have played mine craft: about 2 years now
    past staff experience: i have been moderator on a server of which i no longer remember the ip and am currently running my own server, i was also a mod on ****
    why would i be a good moderator: i am experienced at the game and know how to a lot of things like buildings and i am also decent at pvp. i enjoy to help other players and will use my powers wisely and fairly to ensure all the players have a fun experience on the server, i also will enforce all of your rules and follow the warnings route. i want you to choose me because i love to help and will try to make your server as good as it possibly can be.
    why should you pick me?: i will make sure everything is fair so that players get the best experience but will also make sure the rules are followed.

thankyou,
    cunners11

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
  2. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

Over 9000.

3. Netrarc

Netrarc Popular Meeper

When you become a staff member, you will have three main responsibilities: Helping other players to understand the server, helping other players to understand the rules, and enforcing those rules.

Your application reveals potential problems in each of these areas. First, your application should be for the Helper position. you must become a helper before you can become a moderator. Consider spending more time reading other applications and understanding the process.

Second, there are specific rules that must be followed when applying for a staff position. In the Staff Recruitment forum, you will find a thread with the title Compulsory Application Format & Tips . Compulsory means "required by law or rule." In other words, there is a rule about the format that you must use in an application, but you didn't follow that rule.

We have many rules on this server. Each is designed to maximize fun and prevent players from harming or annoying others. Consider familiarizing yourself with all of the rules so that you may fulfill the responsibilities of the staff positions.

I will give a -1 for now, but I believe that you can improve yourself if you wish to be considered in the future.

chaos546 likes this.
  4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Denied, we do not accept staff running their own server due to conflict of interest. We need your full attention here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.