1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied My brother was on my account

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by cheyenne0109, Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cheyenne0109

cheyenne0109 New Meeper

hey, its cheyennejean and i play the server meepcraft. You see, my brother was on my account bcuz his got banned and he was trying to get unbanned bcuz he was convicted of a crime that he did not perform. So, he was msging abbythrowsstuff, and she starting being very rude. So, he started getting sassy back. Then he asked a ? saying " ohdraqq toggled pvp and killed cheyennejean, why didnt he get banned?' and she didnt like that, so she banned me for 2 days and that is very unfair. for more info, u can always email me at [email protected]

2. Quaddy

Quaddy Retired | SuperDuperMegaTrooper

Please follow the format found here if you wish for your appeal to be considered.

3. cheyenne0109

cheyenne0109 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): cheyennejean
    Date/Time: 1/31/14 9;07 p.m.
    Reason: my brother got banned so he was talking to a helper through my acct bcus he was banned for something he did not do, and she was being rude so he started being rude back
    Ban Length: 2 days
    Staff Member: abbythrowsstuff
    Why we should consider your appeal: i am really active on meepcraft, and my brother never did anything wrong so I should not have gotten banned nor should he. u can go scroll through their convo.

4. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

Your brother did grief the house, a mod checked it. I toggled PVP after giving you multiple warnings to leave.

5. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Your account is your responsibility. Since your brother had access to your account and he is banned, this ban is justified. Please wait for the full 2 days. Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.