1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted My Ban

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by dexter8910, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dexter8910

dexter8910 Popular Meeper

IGN: dexter8910
    When you were banned: 9/17/14
    Reason: ads
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: GingerManOWNS
    Why we should consider your appeal: I said "llamacraft" To be funny because my friends name is evilLlama2002 and i got banned for ads then i looked up llamacraft and i put in the ip and it said "Unknown Host" Then my sis kendallsgirl (whos account i dont play on) said mrsmegan said "Why whould you ban someone for saying a dead server?" and so Im thinking that its a dead server and wondering why i got banned for saying a dead server

2. Grandblue

Grandblue Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    http://minecraft-mp.com/server-s45364

Keep this ban, it is a real server...

Oh wait, it has been offline for 40 days.

Looking at this, it seems to me like this is an unfair ban. I know many other servers that have gone down in the past few years. I don't consider ANY of them a Minecraft server anymore. Sorry for posting, but this should be accepted.

Jiltism, dexter8910 and Iatemyfriends like this.
  3. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Appeal accepted, but in the future please be more careful about this kind of joke! Make sure that you aren't accidentally advertising when you say something with 'Craft' on the end!

You should be unbanned shortly!

dexter8910 and Grandblue like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.