1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied My ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by chero, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chero

chero New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): cherokeeundie5
    Date/Time: 12/28/13, 5:00Pm
    Reason: X-Ray
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: DianaB72
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Hi,
    My name is michael and I have been playing meepcraft since I began playing minecraft. Iv'e had some hard times this month and believe it or not this is one of them. Maybe that could give you an idea of how much I love and enjoy this server. I have donated to supreme and i'm not sure if that solid proof but thats in addition to proof of how much I love this server. I think you should unban me because I am respectful and cooperate with staff and I would never do such a thing like use a hack in meepcraft. I respect and love the server and have never even downloaded a single hack. I think this ban goes back a year ago when I was tricked into going into some "x-ray tnt contraption." I have regret that decision and was banned but in a short period of time I proved my innocence and showed them that I could be trusted and they unbanned me.
    I am almost 14 now and show a high level of maturity so you can trust me in the server when I say something. I have never disrespected staff and strive to enjoy myself while playing, This makes a better environment for me and the players around me. I have fun and help new players with questions and concerns just to help the server grow and expand. I am telling you this not to brag but to inform you to trust me and to show you that I am a good player who enjoys meepcraft a lot.
    Thanks,
    Cherokeeundie5

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Care to explain how you and your friend Mayaguy continuously dig straight down to spawners?

Here is just one

Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
  3. cherokeeundie5

cherokeeundie5 New Meeper

Hi,
    I was in ca Skype call with "mayaguy" he was telling me where to mine and where to brake, If you check the footage you will see me stopping then looking at him at certain points then mining. I told you I don't obtain the use of hacks. His excuse to me was something really stupid and immature so I removed him of my contacts and will not speak to him again for this. I hope you can understand of this dilemma and listen here. If I donated $160 why would I want to get banned and even more, Disrespect my favorite server.
    Thx
    Chero

4. cherokeeundie5

cherokeeundie5 New Meeper

Please, I would do anything to get unbanned.

5. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Saying that you were just following instructions from a friend who was using x-ray to get to those spawners is still using x-ray. This ban was LexKristen's. I just issued the ban for her. I am denying this appeal based on the evidence at hand and after even more research done at more x-ray holes.

6. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

I completely and wholly respect you Diana, and please remember that I'm saying this with respect. And I also agree that the actual hacker Mayaguy should be permanently banned, as I was. But Cherokeeundie5's ban should be reconsidered for the following reasons. It is not technically using X-ray if you are being indirectly lead to the ores through another player. The rules state that any use of hacks, with a small list of mods that are accepted, result in a permanent ban. However the rules do not state that a member that is being guided by the actual hacker, is banned permanently. That is not use of the hack of the player is being guided by a actual hacker, and is indirectly hacking. I believe a permanent ban is a little inconsiderate and should be reinstated on behalf of Cherokeeundie5 and only a money wipe or plot wipe (in my personal opinion) should be performed for knowing about a hacker and not reporting him/her to the staff and indirectly using the hack. You should consider the reasons stated above, and rethink the terms of the ban for Cherokeeundie5 in my personal opinion. Once again I greatly appreciate what you do, and the time you invest into the server for us! :p

• Using a modified Minecraft client
    • Using any Full-bright mod or any X-ray related hack/texture-pack
    • Using any form of speed hacks.
    • Using an accidental glitch or something to that effect that allows you to exploit some part of the MeepCraft/Minecraft system without telling the staff.
    • Using an accidental glitch or something to that effect that allows you to exploit some part of the MeepCraft/Minecraft system without telling the staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.