1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted My Apeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Henry3748, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henry3748

Henry3748 New Meeper

IGN: Henry3748
    Date/Time 5:36 2/9
    Reason: X-ray Glitch
    Ban Length: Unspecified
    Staff Member: bluecarneal
    You should consider my appeal because of a few reasons, starting with my dedication to meepcraft. Do you think I would donate $80 for nothing? Do you think I would play for almost a year if I didn't care? Well I do care, and that is why i'm writing this. The second reason is that this was my first ban. I have never been banned from a server, And it sort of sucks that it was my favorite server. Though I did deserve it, even though I didn't find anything. I am very surprised at the security on meepcraft. No warning what so ever. You went through disguises. Nice Job. another reason is because I won't do it again. It's part of the experience on a server to find out how strict rules are. sometimes the only way to find out is by bending them. Now I know. Finally, I want to say that I didn't find anything really. I found 24 iron and 11 gold, so feel free to take that away. If you don't I'll burn it myself. I hope to see you on the server, take care.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

You need to justify why you should be unbanned.

nasapc123 likes this.
  3. Henry3748

Henry3748 New Meeper

I messed up, posted before I was finished. I edited.

4. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

I have reduced your ban to 7 days from now. I appreciate your appeal, and due to previous history and this only being done a couple times within several minutes, it is accepted.

Henry3748 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.