1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mrcal17's Helper Application!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by xXMrCal17Xx, Mar 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xXMrCal17Xx

xXMrCal17Xx Popular Meeper

In Game Name: mrcal17
    Skype Username: mrcal17 (my skype password is messed up, please let me sort this out... #NewComputer)
    Teamspeak Username: mrcal17
    Mic use: I use a mic I have in my turtlebeach x12 gaming headphones.
    Timezone: EST
    Hours online p
    Introduction: Hello, my name is mrcal17. My real life name is Cal as probably many of you have already guessed. I was born on March 12, 1997. I am in the 12th grade. My life is basically computers. I am a person who is very interested in programming. I am a safety patrol at my school (At the beginning and ending of the school day I stay outside to make sure there is no misbehavior going on). I have played Minecraft since 1.2.5 which was about 2 or 3 years ago. I really enjoy technology and how it works, I am actually quite fascinated on how someone had the idea of doing that and made it a reality.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ? This is a question I see a lot of times on Helper/Mod applications, and I always try to have a good answer, so here you go! I think I should be Helper for many reasons. For one, I think of myself as a person who really enjoys helping and I feel with a staff position I can do more. 2nd reason, I am very smart when it comes to handling situations where it is either one player against another (Like conflicts that may occur). I also think of myself handy in situations that involve a griefer or a rule breaker. When it comes to things like hackers, or spammers that is something very easy for me to handle, which I find a good trait for a staff member to have. Having 2 younger siblings, I know how to deal with an ignorant younger players and sometimes players of my own age. I also have a lot of experience with moderating/helping out on servers. On a few different infamous servers not worth mentioning I have posed as a mod or guard trying to keep the server rid of hackers or spammers, just to building for the server.

Weaknesses: I don't feel I have many weaknesses, though the ones I do have I will share. I tend to be inactive on forums, but I still am active when I can. Sometimes I can get really hot headed, when I get into an argument, I can get very upset with the person who I am dealing with. I seem to really dislike it when I see immaturity when I am spoken to. I am not saying I am one of those people to seem to always think everyone is immature for the littlest things they do but I can still get pretty aggravated from immaturity.

Conclusion: I feel that me being Helper can really make a change for the server. I know it will just seem like another staff member on your hand who just "helps." I am the kind of person who does more than help. I try to give any player the best experience they could possibly get by playing on the server. These are the reasons why you should make me helper. I hope you have a nice day and that you enjoyed my application.

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•Okay app
    •Never seen you in game
    •Not active on the forums
    Good luck! ;)

3. xXMrCal17Xx

... It deleted my hours online...
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 13, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 13, 2014 ---
    You've got to have a bad rating or 2 in your life :p And thank you for saying Good luck :p

4. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

The point in saying this comment is what? This isn't about him, it's about you.

You don't even have to read the application, though the application was better than most. This is one of your first 10 posts, and you need to be active on the forums. I have never seen you in game (This my be my problem), so at this point in time I really don't see you as mod material.

Skaros123 and Bob4444444 like this.
  5. xXMrCal17Xx

Also, the reason why you have not seen me around is because I had an inactivity "phase" where I didn't really play meepcraft. Today I decided, hey I should play there some more.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 13, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 13, 2014 ---
    Phoenix, if you would read my latest post you would see I just decided to start playing meepcraft again. I had a little phase where I quit for a while.

6. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

You shouldn't apply after an inactivity period.

7. xXMrCal17Xx

I'm really trying to become more active.

8. Bob4444444

If you want to be a helper you should be able to take constructive criticism, and I said good luck to be nice, I say it to everybody.

9. xXMrCal17Xx

I can take constructive criticism, as I said in that post before, You have to receive a bad rating or 2 :p

10. Bob4444444

Oh sorry lol I read it wrong I thought you said you have a bad rating or two in your life as in I should give you what you want, very sorry.

Supershot1200 and PhoenixPuppy like this.
  11. xXMrCal17Xx

I don't mind at all. Everyone misreads something once or twice in their life. :D

12. Telinus

Telinus Celebrity Meeper

First one I got is don't respond to every comment. It bumps your app and makes you look desperate.
    Need to improve:
    -Forums activity
    -In-game activity
    -TeamSpeak activity
    (I know you've come back from a long break, and I don't think you should apply within two weeks of coming back, to get the feel of the server again.)
    -App was rather small

Other than that, good luck.

13. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

... :confused:

You're kinda giving out a lot of personal information...

-1, sorry, I've never seen you in-game before, couldn't find a rank-->Helper anywhere to help me recognize name, you responded to every post made on this thread (While I understand you are trying to become more active, this seems a bit desperate, as Telinus said) and your amount of info shared scares me you don't seem 100% ready for Helper yet. Do not edit the app, though, that's an auto-deny.

Good luck on the app, though, and don't forget that you can re-apply in 2 weeks if this app doesn't pull through!

xXMrCal17Xx likes this.
  14. xXMrCal17Xx

Strange, I did highlight a bunch of my app by accident and I pressed p, I guess that deleted some of my app :( Just to fill in those holes, Premium -> Helper. and my time played on week days is about 3 to 4 hours and then on the weekends I play for about 6 to 7 hours!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  15. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

I did notice that was a possibility, would it be possible for you to edit a reply that you sent to include the missing information? (Preferred reply instead of a new post, in order to cut down on the post amount)

16. xXMrCal17Xx

Look at the post above, it will show you the missing info :D

17. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

- Please become more active on the forums; preferably post contributive posts in Q&A, Suggestions, Staff Recruitment, and Report a Bug.
    - Applying after an inactivity is not a good idea. Give it a few weeks so you can get a better feel for the server.
    - In the future, proofread your application before sending it in, and ask a staff member before adding anything new (even something minor, like what you did) We consider adding stuff in a lower post editing, but it shouldn't be a problem right now because it was minor. Just in the future, remember that.
    - The application could be better. Look around for some guides (there's a guide if you scroll down from the format, and it's very good, but if it doesn't fill in all the holes, there's more around) around the forums, they'll help out.

I think you have potential, but you need to work on a few things first.

Supershot1200 likes this.
  18. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

-0 Even though your not very active on forums which is good that you will work on that as you said :p But your app seemed pretty good :) I don't really no much about you so I'll stick to -o. Work on forum activity! Good luck :)

19. xXMrCal17Xx

I see this as a learning experience. I understand that I have little to no chance of being accepted currently. But for my next app I will make sure that I become more active and contribute more to the forums. (If my punctuation is faulty it's because I'm typing this from my phone)

20. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

Never heard of you and never seen you play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.