1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mow's Hawaii Adventures

Discussion in 'Other' started by CasualMow, Jun 16, 2018.

1. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

Hello Meep! Today I have decided to showcase my adventures in hawaii by making this thread to show you all my amazing (obviously terrible) photos from my trip, Id like to start out by saying why I am here first. I am here for inspiration as everyone needs a vacation every-now and then to clear their heads. I am going to do a post everyday and sometimes I will upload, ALOT of pictures! If you want clarification on anything just let me know!
    DAY 1: I woke up at 6:00 am for my flight that would take of at at around 8:00 am and finished packing and taxied my way to the airport, My plane route was simple, Fly the new route from KPDX to KHNL then take a hopper flight (A very VERY short flight usually for inter city or island travel) to the island I am saying at! Here is like 7 pics of my flights including one of the main island and some hills and a VERY close encounter with another airplane (may not look close but for planes its a close call). Imgur Imgur <---- Images are there for day 1

On a side note I did not take pictures of it since I did not have a good vantage point but at the hawiian airport there was a collapsed hanger and it was confusing at first but apparently it was due to high winds and weather :( ... RIP them xD

DAY 2: I Did nothing really of high intrest but I went out for lunch today! was amazingly good burger! Saddly there are no photos of this as my phone died on me right before I was going to :(, I have gotten ribs last night and ate them and they were amazing, STAY TUNED FOR TOMMAROWS ADDITION!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Yeah, Hawaii's main airport on the big island is a little... different. Compared to the airport in Phoenix (which has lots of people coming in and out). I'll be visiting Hawaii again in the end of July for a week. I do have pictures from my last visit there, in March.

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

Yeah, Like do they even clean the airport? Like at KPDX its very VERY clean and nice, but here well... THERES BIRDS IN THE AIRPORT!!! its very unclean and ehh, dirty all around not to mention terrible signage ugh, SOMEONE REBUILD IT!

SuperDyl likes this.