1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Modreq types

Discussion in 'Denied' started by lordusan, Sep 8, 2015.

1. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

This is similar to @metr0n0me s suggestion. A huge problem in meep is that modreq's are not properly managed. Major problem's need to be quickly answered and other minor questions could be answered easily. The modreq command should be tailored into different subcategories and then staff could do them based on importance.
    For example the subcategories could be:
    Hacking
    Grief
    Scam
    Question
    Theft
    Other

The players could simply do /modreq (category) (modreq)

Although this could be abused, the staff could ban abusers as well.

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

this seems more cmplicated then it has to be. it';s first come first serve, the systemworks fine.

3. Klitch

Klitch

Proof does not disappear, therefore categories are somewhat unneeded. We do modreqs in the order that they are filed, which is only fair to those who even have a simple question. If it is a simple question, it will take no more than 5 minutes and we can move on to the longer, more serious cases.

Deljikho likes this.
  4. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

Imo, too complicated. I'm fine the way it is.

5. johnjoe1561

johnjoe1561 Celebrity Meeper

Its a good idea subject to ease of implementation. Hacking is a priority after that "help" on the basis its a general information query.
    I would like to think this has already been considered as an idea but as the systems are improving it might be a time to revisit it.
    I could see this being more relevant for off peak when less staff are around and so assist them to prioritise. Less important at peak times when staff are available and the response time are pretty good anyway .

lordusan likes this.
  6. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

The idea is to eventually go through /help to get there so this is. . 50/50? haha moving to accepted.

lordusan likes this.