1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Moderator Application from Foxxy1512

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Foxxy1512, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Foxxy1512

Foxxy1512 Popular Meeper

Member Name Foxxy1512

Additional In Game Names: jessegeens

How old are you? 14.

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 4 hours at least.

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 6 or 7 hours.

Introduction: Hello, im jessegeens! im a wonderful person i love to hang out on Meepcraft after i get home from school, and i have decided that i want to help out! so i applied! Im also a girl!

Why you should be Mod? I Should be mod because i love to help out on server projects, i also like to watch the server and make sure everything is going how its supposed to! i love hanging out on Meepcraft because its the type of server that has everything like games, parkour, events, etc. I love to pretend im a Moderator and watch over and make sure no one is breaking rules.

What are your weaknesses? My weaknesses are Building with Redstone. Sometimes forget to do my job and goof off. Especially At PVP i'm so bad at PVP, i can have diamond armor and you can kill me with your fist. Sometimes i don't watch my mouth, but thats once in a while. i rarely rage if i get mad.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: i think you should know that im a trustworthy person and respectful, i also have tips on stuff you should add to Meepcraft like An Adventure Map, So send me feedback on my application, Have a great day!

2. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Congratz on your first post! You cannot apply for mod without first becoming a helper. Who are you? -1

3. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Congratz on first post, welcome to the server! You accidently placed your message in moderator applications, not in introductions

4. CanadianH0b0

CanadianH0b0 Popular Meeper

Shes not introducing herself shes applying for staff

PS~ Re-apply for helper first before mod :)

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Denied.