1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mod Thread

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Adamrocks12345, Nov 17, 2013.

?

Do you think I should be a staff member?

1. Yes you should

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No you shouldn't

87.5%
  3. Maybe you can

12.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adamrocks12345

Adamrocks12345 Meeper

Hello my name is Adam and I would be really excited if you made me a Moderator on your server.I don't become staff on many servers and I have only been banned twice in my life from server (false bans).I love this server I have been playing for a while and I got a 3 in a row win in TNT RUN.I would take very good care of the server for you and get rid of the hackers and cheaters.Sorry about how I am not that good with threads because I don't type them much and I always get denied :(.I would play the server a lot and I am very friendly I hate people who be mean to other people and I have lots of friends in real life and on Minecraft.I would be responsible for all of my actions of being a staff member and teach people who need help with things like commands and with the commands I get I will not cheat in anyway.I love everything on this server and I would help in anyway possible.I will do what all other staff tell me to do and not troll by false banning I hate false banners.I will make sure no one does anything outside the rules even me.I am the most responsible person out of basically all of my friends.If you needed help building anything like new spawn area or mini games I would always chip in to help I do not tease people and bully them badly and this is one of the best servers

2. Adamrocks12345

Adamrocks12345 Meeper

Guys hope you think I should :p

3. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

No format = Auto Deny.

Flamedemond likes this.
  4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Format is a thing. Use it when you reapply in no less than two weeks.

5. StopResetting

StopResetting Popular Meeper

You need to use the provided format when applying for staff. Please refer to the Compulsory Application Format & Tips sticky when you reapply in two weeks. Polls aren't to be added onto your application either. Also work on your activity on forum, in-game, and on teamspeak. Be helpful around here.

Flamedemond and chaos546 like this.
  6. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

no format…..

7. Adamrocks12345

Adamrocks12345 Meeper

how do i get format and what is it? PLZZZ TELL Me ive been wanting staff on any server for ages!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2013
  8. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Format is required when applying for staff. You can find this help under the "recruitment" tab. Cooleysworld has posted a application format section. Also, you must not post a poll on an application. Please review these things and reapply in 2 weeks. Thank you.

Flamedemond, CyborgZeroX and chaos546 like this.
  9. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Polls are not allowed in staff applications either, and are an auto-deny.

Flamedemond likes this.
  10. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Sorry, MeGusta.. thought I had covered that. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.