1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Captnathan, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captnathan

Captnathan Popular Meeper

In-game name: Captnathan
    Why I should be help/mod/supermod: Well I have a lot of experience with being a mod on a different server and everybody like me and the admin thought i was nice and fair but the server shut down and hasn't opened since. I don't give people items illegally for free (except at drop parties if they are allowed). I play fair and do NOT favorite people. I treat everyone the same and the way they should be treated I will not kick or ban people for no reason but if they are spamming i might kick them. I have been dealing with A LOT of spammers on this server so i know how annoying they are and sometimes there is no mod on so he just keeps spamming and it's so annoying.

2. Highlanders3Ruth

Highlanders3Ruth Popular Meeper

Hi Captnathan, please use the correct format :) and congratz on your first fourms post! (Never make your application for staff on your first post)
    You used only some of the format, read this: (It gives you tips and the correct format used) http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/

Here are some things to work on :)
    *Fourms activity, you need to be posting and making threads and help in Q&A
    *In-game activity, I have never heard or seen you in-game. Work on that :)
    *Helping and being active in /shout, you should try and help as many people as you can in /shout and talk in /shout. Don't be afraid
    *If they are spamming, you do kick them

Extra: Read the link I gave you! It will help a lot and maybe go look at some other applications that are in interview and learn from those

Overall Rating: -1 Good luck though

3. james_Grimplin

james_Grimplin Popular Meeper

please use format.

4. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.