1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Misscarmel's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MissCarmel, Jul 30, 2014.

1. MissCarmel

MissCarmel Meeper

In Game Name: MissCarmel. Duhhhhh <3
    Skype (Yes/No): Yeah my skype name is MissCarmelwaterloo
    Teamspeak Username: I usually just go by Carmel
    Mic use: ? What I have a mic and I use it a lot
    Timezone: Eastern time
    Hours online per weekday: Probably 1 hour everyday
    Hours online per weekend: 7 hours
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod)

Introduction: Hey guys so I'm MissCarmel. I have been mod, admin, directors on multiple server so I have plenty of experience.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? I strongly believe that I should be moderator for Meepcraft because I really want this server to grow and reach its full potential. I am a very helpful and I am very good at dealing with many problems ranging from hacking to abusive language. I'm also bilingual so I will be able to help with players who have troubles finding the correct help needed. I have much experience (as you can see above) so I specialize in commands. I am also a very helpful and approachable person. Since I have been on the server since a while ago. I know a lot about this server and will be able to help with everything in my power to help with! I would benefit the staff team by having diversity (as some staff members are good with dealing at different situations then others) I will also benefit by always being on the server as I have a very flexible schedule so we can have staff members on at all times circulating each mini games/spawn.

Weaknesses: I don't have too many weaknesses on paper but I may not be very active in august because I'm going on vacation for two weeks. That's all I can think of! As I stated above I'm an amazing staff member and let's be honest, the more staff member the more people who will get punished.

Conclusion: Thanks for reading my application! I think that I would be a great addition to the staff team because I am very friendly and can always help. In many games a lot of members ask me questions as if I were a moderator and I haven't had a question I couldn't answer! If you have any questions or concerns please comment!! Thanks for reading! -Jenny (A.k.a MissCarmel)

2. Ducksfanwaterloo

Ducksfanwaterloo Active Meeper

+1 Really well writen + Really active

3. MissCarmel

MissCarmel Meeper

4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•Never seen you ingame, on forums, or on Teamspeak until today
    •You didn't fill in position changes
    •The staff ranks go from helper to mod to supermod to admin so you don't even know what you're applying for
    •You put ads in your intro so you haven't even read the rules
    •Your app was weak, look at Cooleys tips and tricks next time found here http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/
    Good luck!

jmelara likes this.
  5. rAwsondayc

rAwsondayc Celebrity Meeper

Alright, first of all welcome to the forums.
    -You are brand new to the forums, please work on activity here
    -Never seen you on ts, work on activity there
    -Never seen you in game, you know what to do

-App kinda sucked
    -Work on not using the words "Help" to much and try to focus on what you're good at.
    -More length please

-1 from me

6. MissCarmel

MissCarmel Meeper

Do you guys honestly care so much about how popular someone is? I'm an amazing staff member and so what if I just joined. Don't you want quality staff?

7. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

What he said -1 good luck :)

Cherrykit and Bob4444444 like this.
  8. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

We don't care about how popular someone is. You just joined the server, and you most likely don't have any knowledge of the server. So when new players ask questions, you would most likely not know the answer, which isn't good for staff. You should play on the server a little bit first, and then apply for staff, once you get a better knowledge of it.

9. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

-Extremely cocky about being a great staff
    - Never seen IG
    - Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay
    - Some grammatical errors
    - Short app

10. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

You are new to the forums, and your weakness section was all but nonexistent. You also seem overconfident of your own abilities, and you respond harshly to criticism. Additionally, you are relatively new to the server, and we as the community do not know much of who you are and your ability to function as a staff member. I believe that you are not ready for staff at this point, but I would encourage you to try again in the future once the community knows you better and you have become a lot more humble.

Zebo616, Bob4444444 and Iatemyfriends like this.
  11. jmelara

jmelara Popular Meeper

I suggest playing meepcraft for awhile a year or so then applying make yourself known. Then you probably could be a great staff member :)

Cherrykit likes this.
  12. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I applied on my first day on playing the server too, and a few months ago I got staff, after about half a year. It's fun and you should totally go for it! However you need to be able to prove you know all of the rules and commands (and advertising in your intro is not doing that.) and you have the ability to adapt to some situations, and can answer questions on the fly.
    Sorry, but I'm at a -1, but good luck!

13. MissCarmel

MissCarmel Meeper

i said a name of a lol server

14. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

Yeah, that.

kwagscraft and jmelara like this.
  15. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

Denied. You have not joined the server yet. http://meepcraft.com/threads/hi-im-misscarmel.30293/#post-311949 (or if you have, only in the past few hours...)

Please do so and take at least two weeks (preferably longer) to familiarize yourself with how our server is run and the way our community operates. Do not reapply until then.

rAwsondayc and jmelara like this.