1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MiniGames

Discussion in 'Denied' started by ProllyDead, Feb 4, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ProllyDead

ProllyDead Active Meeper

I believe we should add more types of minigames! Possibly as a new way to keep new players active on the server, I have the most faith in Meepcraft as I have been around since 2013, We are who is capable of bringing the server back to life, Anyone with any suggestions & or ideas please reply to this! Anything is helpful, Let's do everything in our power to bring Meep back.

Vexmae likes this.
  2. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

We did have the warp events, but because of how badly it was coded it was difficult to maintain and often bugged out a lot, I do believe sometime in the future there will be more hosted events, and then we also have seasonal holiday events to look forward to! I did mention in global one time it would be nice to have elytra parkour courses, like in spawn where you can fly through hoops but as an actual course, but I believe it might be best to wait until after revamp and see what that has in store before I go butting in with this that and other

ProllyDead and CluelessKlutz like this.
  3. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

4. Inkfy

Inkfy Celebrity Meeper

been saying this for 5 years now ...

boombox123, Pmx728 and ProllyDead like this.
  5. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

While I agree that minigames will add to the fun of the server here's why we aren't focusing on them; As of now we have around 20-30 during peak hours, and while this is a fair amount it is not enough to support a minigame based server. If we add say 5 minigames 1 of 2 things will happen. 1st possibility is that the player base will distribute evenly to each minigame making for around 2 players per game which honestly isn't fun. However, I do think that if we get a much larger player base we should look into making a couple more minigames but now is not the time. The 2nd possibility is what has happened to Meep's current games, no one actively plays them but instead they only stay in towny. With that said there will a new minigame coming with the revamp.

ProllyDead and CluelessKlutz like this.
  6. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Denied this suggestion because it doesn't list specific minigames