1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied ~MiaCorn~ - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Inkfy, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inkfy

Inkfy Celebrity Meeper

Additional In Game Names: MiaGotTheSauce

When you were banned: today

Reason for ban: inappropriate content

Ban Length: 24 hr

Staff member who issued ban: Muunkee

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? ?? don't know what I did?

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Don't know what I did?

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

3. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Don't file another ban appeal, you do nothing but waste our time. Even though this is the slightest thing to get banned for you went off the richter scale. Magnum was banned with you for the same reason and instead of having a complete fit he contacted me and we had a talk about it. I gave you multiple chances to talk to me on discord to sort things out but you chose to spit the dummy and complain in the general chat for everyone to see. I am now waiting for that last perm ban so it is the last time we deal with you Mia.

You literally just made a refund request for a chargeback, I would like a refund request for putting time into your ban appeals.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.