1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

meepcraft i need your help

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by CompletePotato, Mar 13, 2020.

1. CompletePotato

CompletePotato Popular Meeper

i am looking for a town of mine and i dont remember what year the "gamma" and beta and whatever alpha things they are

i dont know the coordinates and im gonna begin looking in the world downloads

i need your help because i have no idea what 2014/2015 version was towny in was it gamma beta or alpha

thanks

2. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

do you have screenshots of what the area looks like? I have the old worlds downloaded i can take a look if i see what the place looks like

BooBear1227 likes this.
  3. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Hi @CompletePotato . Did you ever find your town?
    2014/2015 is the era of Towns Alpha and Towns Beta. If you have any screenshots or descriptions of what your town looked like, we might be able to help you find it. :)

4. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

1.10 was the version those worlds were in

5. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

Your town would be saved in the Alpha/Beta files, but if you hadn't seen it since 2014/15, it had potentially two full years in which it could've been griefed. Save files only saved the moment of the snap.

BooBear1227 likes this.