1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meepcraft Houses Designed by a Noob

Discussion in 'Architecture' started by A__NOOB, May 27, 2018.

1. A__NOOB

A__NOOB Meeper

So i figured as i was looking through the architect forum and not seeing too much action i would create a thread that i will share pics of each house i build and hopefully thereby encourage others to share their great builds as well. As long as your open to criticism, as thats how builds improve, than i'd love to see some more great builds, here is my first house i built for qazini in legend:
    Imgur
    Imgur
    Imgur

Hope you like it and can't wait to share more!

iKitten, qazini and Sqreix like this.
  2. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

you sould see my old mansion, Its somewhere within a legend outpost but yeah its fun... cost 100k+ daily taxes tho xD

3. A__NOOB

A__NOOB Meeper

Sweet! i would love to see it! do u have some screenshots? Ill probably see it in game if i can tp to u but feel free to share some pics of it in my thread for other to see as I'm sure they would love to see too :D

4. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Schematics don’t really count. I and many others have built the exact same mansion before.

Marshy_88 and riri30 like this.
  5. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

I know its a legend outpost but yeah xD I gave it up to others lel but it should mostly still be there

6. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

oof

bloodyghost likes this.
  7. bloodyghost

bloodyghost local haunt

Nice unique detailed builds!

Ninja don’t play

A__NOOB and FamousZAmos like this.