1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Media Application from Sqreix

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Sqreix, Aug 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Member Name Sqreix

Additional In Game Names: GummiBirr, MisterBacon, Go2Sleep

How old are you? 16 years old

Do you have Discord? Yes

When did you join Meepcraft? February 24th, 2014

Have you ever held a media position on another server? No

Introduction: Hello, Reader!

My name is Sean otherwise known as Sqreix in-game. I am a sixteen years old teenager, turning seventeen this upcoming September, and I am about to start my Senior High School this June with a track related to Computer Technology. My hobbies include playing video games, watching movies or series, reading fictional e-books, and anime, though what I enjoy most of all is helping other people. And for that reason, I was chosen and elected Vice President of our Student Council and President of our Multimedia Society Club, which has been awarded for being the most active club in the school this school year (2017-2018). My entire family also involves itself in our community events, too! For example, in the Christmas season, we hand out food to the children and do a raffle to entertain the parents, where we also serve food to eat during Christmas Day, such as spaghetti, loaf breads, and much more.

Although I have many, one of my favorite hobbies is gaming. I first began playing video games at the young age of just four years old, when my friends introduced me to the video game “WarCraft III: Frozen Throne”. A fun fact about me is that, with a lot of practise, I reached an average typing speed on a keyboard of 130 words per minute, sometimes reaching 160!

My journey on Meepcraft began some four years ago, in February of 2014. All that time has allowed me to acquire server experience, which I deem will be useful during my time as a staff member, should I be accepted. Although there have been a few major changes and revisions over the years I’ve played here, Towny is still my favourite server on Meepcraft!

Why should you be on our Media team? I'll try to keep it as short as possible but informative for each and everyone.

I have created a list below wherein I stated the different factors that I believe are the main reasons why I should be in the Media team:

Dedication – I’ve enjoyed most of my time on this server, and from the start to the present day, I have dedicated a lot of my spare time to this server, which I love. I believe that being a dedicated member of the community would enable me to excel in the Media team.

Work Ethic – For the past four years, I've been yearning to join the staff team, however, I have been unsuccessful in that aspect. I have discovered that I have a hidden passion of video editing and started editing videos back when I was in 8th Grade, however, I didn't pay much attention and dedicate my spare time into it. But as time passed by, I've learned new techniques in editing videos which made my videos look better than before. I am able to multiple videos in a week without delay. I would be able to come up with something from nothing. I am a very hard worker once I've set my mind into something.

Experience - My experience in video editing is decent. The reason why is because in our school, we are required to send in video projects every quarter in a whole school year, so that's around 8-10 videos per year. I've also created videos on my past time. As long as I have free time, I create random videos just to get rid of boredom and actually enjoy while doing it.

I am always eager to learn something new. I would also love to help out the server in this aspect, in fact, I've been considering about this position when I last applied for Helper. I am always open in sharing my ideas and taking in ideas from others as well. And I am glad to collaborate with other people for creating a content.

What is the main platform that players can go and publicly view your content on, and what is your typical content comprised of? YouTube & Social Media
    I am able to create trailers, cinematic films and short films.

Here are examples of my content, not as advanced as you can compare to other video editors, however, I've improved in the past few months and most of the videos I've created are not in MeepCraft. If given the chance, I would be able to show more of my capability in video editing.

Example 1 of video content:

Example 2 of video content.

Dockson, CluelessKlutz, agnd and 6 others like this.
  2. KyloMeep

KyloMeep Mipha's Grace

I like the tomb raider trailer music (I know it prob isnt originally from there) in your first vid. I like your vids so I'm for it

3. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Thanks. That first video could have had a few improvements with color correction and such, but hey, that was created 2 months ago where I only learned about cool transitions and such.

KyloMeep and Pmx728 like this.
  4. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

+0.75
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 6, 2018 ---
    *sees two Moovilles in there back to back*

+1.5

SuperDyl and Sqreix like this.
  5. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Media or Helper application?

Sqreix likes this.
  6. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Media. Title is bugged, read the application in order to clear your confusion, thank you!

SuperDyl and Pmx728 like this.
  7. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Title has been fixed for you

8. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Appreciate it. Thank you.

Pmx728 and NinjaRoxy like this.
  9. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1
    Great editing skills

10. Thee Boss

Thee Boss Celebrity Meeper

I never thought I'd +1 a gummibirr application but i guess theres a first time for everything lol

Sqreix and SuperDyl like this.
  11. Bloopers

Bloopers Celebrity Meeper

+1

why hasnt the helper application thing on media applications been fixed? it was like that for my application and it was like 2.5 years ago

12. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Only if your rhymes are still tight +1.

riri30 and Sqreix like this.
  13. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Thank you.

Welcome to 2018.

Thank you.

Still tight.

Pmx728, riri30, iKitten and 2 others like this.
  14. agnd

agnd is a steely-eyed missile man

+1!
    Clear skill in content creation and editing, not to mention productive, helpful, and positive in-game and on forums

iKitten, SuperDyl and Sqreix like this.
  15. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

Thank you. Appreciate it!

SuperDyl likes this.
  16. iPolarFlame

iPolarFlame Popular Meeper

+1

Your editing has gotten a lot better and I'm sure you would make a great fit as a media! Best of luck,

17. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

I really liked your videos +1 from me
    Good luck!

18. CasualMow

CasualMow Celebrity Meeper

I think your videos are amazing, but there is too much of legend itself In it, it feels like your one sided, do more of other towns like Mooville or other towns instead of just one town. for now I am a +/-

Sqreix likes this.
  19. iKitten

iKitten >^-^<

I really like your videos! The spawn one is really nicely done! +1

20. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

You’ll do good.
    +1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.