1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Media Application from PandaBear711

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by PandaBear711, Jun 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PandaBear711

PandaBear711 Celebrity Meeper

Member Name PandaBear711

Additional In Game Names: none

How old are you? 16 (17 next month)

Do you have Discord? Yes

When did you join Meepcraft? March 2014

Have you ever held a media position on another server? No

Introduction: Hey guys, I'm PandaBear711 but most of you know me as Panda or Pandabear. I've been playing for a bit over 6 years now and have learned a lot here. Outside of Meepcraft, I'm a rising high school senior. I enjoy spending time with friends and family, playing all types of games, and playing sports like swimming and biking. I spend a lot of time outdoors and like going on forest walks to enjoy the nature. I really like to camp, so I do a lot of outdoor cooking, setting up campfires, and hiking through all types of areas. On another note, I really like learning about macroeconomics and hope to do something with that in my career.

Why should you be on our Media team? I think that I'd make a good media because of my experience with Adobe Premiere Pro along with my passion for Meepcraft. I started Adobe Premiere in my freshman year for my Digital Media class and have used it since for all of my editing projects. I'm very confident in my ability to use all of the features of the program and use them in order to make my videos look as good as possible. I've already made a few trailers here using this program(Legion Trailer and Legend Witch Project). Many people have said that they were very good and encouraged me to apply, and I realized that I was very excited to have a shot at being a media. Additionally, my passion for Meepcraft could also help me have the motivation to make a lot of quality videos. I've been playing here for a long time and really enjoy the server, so I'm really looking forward to having a shot at giving back. I believe that these things can really help me be a solid media team member.

What is the main platform that players can go and publicly view your content on, and what is your typical content comprised of? Youtube and Social Media
    The content I make can range from trailers, short films, etc. I try to make viewers entertained.

Example 1 of content: https://youtu.be/bkQS48DM9dg

Example 2 of content: https://youtu.be/7vXOHBWnmzM

2. MegaStufOreo

MegaStufOreo The Cookie Monster

+1 Best videos ever lmfao

teddypines, Adrian and PandaBear711 like this.
  3. EnergyAssassin

EnergyAssassin nerd Staff Member Administrator

4. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

I really like how you created your videos. They're not the usual minecraft trailers you'd see around but something with a concept. And that is definitely what we aim for in the Media team. Your editing skills are on-point, however, stuff that involves text will definitely need some improvement. Keeping things simple by using simple font styles should be more than enough.

Keep it up. I'd love to see you on-board on the team.

5. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Example 1 of content:
    This confused me, it feels like 2 videos in one which didn't flow very well, if at all? separated its good together not so much.

Adrian and Sqreix like this.
  6. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

7. Rattle189

Rattle189 Popular Meeper

Looks good! +1 from me.

PandaBear711 likes this.
  8. Katronica

Katronica Celebrity Meeper

+1

PandaBear711 likes this.
  9. ProofMan

ProofMan Active Meeper

-1 ur video was stupid im plat in siege u really think id peak that window like an idiot. unrealistic video

10. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

u made me trickshot owlmaster and point a gun to ck +10

PandaBear711 and teddypines like this.
  11. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

As a fellow content creator the links you provided are very good. Also do we have guns on the server now?? +1

PandaBear711 likes this.
  12. shiroppy

shiroppy Celebrity Meeper

very epic editing will make media content spicy

PandaBear711 likes this.
  13. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted for media trials

qazini likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.