1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Maxyman102's Forum Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Maxyman103, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxyman103

Maxyman103 Popular Meeper

IGN: Maxyman102
    Date/Time: 3/11/13
    Reason: Posting Inappropriate Content as an alt
    Ban Length: Perm Ban
    Staff Member: Not sure
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    I would first off like to say i do regret what i did as soon as i did it. So, what happened is me and my friends where in a skype call, we where all bored just looking for a laugh when one of my friends dared me to post a silly ban req as an alt. I know you might say ohh that's no reason to do it just because someone dared you to, but i was bored and just wanted to show off to my friends. So a created a random account of which i cannot even remember the name of. I then created a Ban Req for Fuzzlr, now i would like to state im not going to say what i put in there for anyone who is not a mod and is reading this thread but no swear words where used or anything like that. In fact i do think Fuzzlr is a very good owner and i could not think of a better person to run the server (Except for VKL). I'm sorry if i caused any offence in the post its just that as soon as i posted it i regretted it and after my friend had seen it i instantly deleted it. This is my apology especially to Fuzzlr. Im sorry, I will certainly not be ever doing anything like this in the future.

I understand if this is not accepted as there was no need at all for me to post that thread.

Thank you for reading.

-Maxyman102

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I decided to IP check you because I assumed if someone were incompetent enough to post such content they would fail to hide their IP - I was right. Unfortunately at this time I am very unwilling to consider your appeal, I suggest waiting a while. It was an inappropriate thing to say, and yes, it contained hate language deemed inappropriate on Meep. Appeal denied, you're lucky I did not extend this to in game as well. If you're going to post disrespectful content about a server owner on his own forums, expect consequences.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.